Chapter 8

•H W A N G     H Y U N J I N•
You want me to what?
————————————————————

We decided to go shopping that afternoon, no one had spoke of any topic from breakfast, except Jisung, he didn't seem to get the memo.

"Like the next step is the first Kiss. Oh my gosh! Like a enemies to lovers trope" he squealed like a high school girl. We had split up in two cars. Me, Changbin, Minho and Jisung, who tagged along and made Chan go with the maknea line.

When we got there we had to wait since the other car was late. They got to the mall ten minutes after us.

"Alright I'll go with Innie, Changbin you go with uhhhh, Felix, Minho and Jisung and that leaves Hyunjin and Seungmin. Stay with your partners! No one gets lost on my watch" Chan said when we were all there.

"Ready, set, go! Be the chaotic mess you always are!" He yelled as Jisung and Felix ran into the mall with Minho and Changbin following behind.

"So where do you want to go?" Seungmin asked as we walked in.

"The shop over there looks good" pointing to a random clothing store.

"Okay!" He said happily skipping over, which made me crack a smile.

<_>

"I think you'd look good in this" I told him.

"Hyunjin, that's a skirt"

"And?"

"And I'm not wearing that" I just rolled my eyes.

<_>

We had finished shopping and were just going down the escalator. When Seungmin hid his head in my jacket.

"Are you okay?"

"Fans, Down there, paparazzi, saseang or just regular fans I don't know." He said pointing to three girls with Stray Kids hoodies. I was trying to think of something when Seungmin spoke up.

"Kiss Me"

Happy Birthday to the best squirrel boi!