Chapter 12

•K I M S E U N G M I N•
You Like Him? Right?
———————————————————-

The only thing I'd want to do after practicing was a nice long sleep, but no, of course not, why would they let me sleep? Instead we did one of those game videos and then tomorrow we had a birthday live for stays or something, I only overheard the members talking about it.

<_>

It was time to shot the game video, it was pretty fun, except for the part where Jeongin had to sit on Hyunjin's lap for 3 rounds of the game. Other than that I had a blast.

<_>

It was time for them to announce who had won. The room was so quiet you could hear everyone's breathing.

"And the winner is..." the staff took a long pause.

"Awh just say it already" Jisung yelled.

"Fine, the winner is... I.N!!!" The staff yelled. The room suddenly got really loud, mostly Jisung and Hyunjin's yelling. I had plugged my ears and close my eyes but somewhere along that line I was pushed over and fell on the floor. I opened my eyes and tried to find who had pushed me but they were all in a huddle I couldn't really tell who.

I heard the staff telling me to get up and join them so I slowly stood up. By the time I'd even found a spot to enter they'd separated from the group hug, that moment Jeongin saw me and gave me a bear hug before lining back up with rest of the members.

We all said our goodbyes and they stoped filming, the second the film stoped everyone sat down and breathed out a long breath.

"SEUNGMIN!" I heard one of the staff yell, which made me and the other members snap our heads towards the sound, only thing is I looked in fear, they looked in curiosity.

"Yes?" I asked hoping everything was okay.

"If your going to continue doing these kinds of things, pay attention to your surroundings! Last thing we need is a trend going on that says #justiceforseungmin or something along the lines of that!" He yelled walking over to me, gaining the attention of the other members and the other staff on site.

"Sorry I just lost my balance and fell over, someone ran into me" I tried to explain.

"Don't blame your mistakes on other people!" He yelled. "End of conversation, go back to the dorms you useless piece of s**t" he said and I ran out of the room and the whole building together. I took the bus to my favourite childhood park across town from the dorms, and stood at my favourite cherry blossom tree from my childhood, the one I'd met my best friend at, the one where my mom would make us have picnics at. I could feel a tear drip down my face, this was also the tree where she died. I moved that thought out of my head as I sat down I front of it staring out into the distance.

"I get it know mum, I don't belong here, I don't belong in this famous life. I just want you back, I just want us to be a happy family, me, you, and dad." I said to no one in general. I saw my phone light up with 18 missed calls and 75 missed messages. I only saw the most recent one, which read;

Minnie? Where are you? Your not at the dorm, everyone is worried about you, just come back and we can talk about it

Which was from Jeongin. I decided to say my thanks to the tree and make my way to the bus stop. I was almost there before...

Everything went black