Chapter 6

"So how was your first Vlive Seungmin?" Felix asked while we were all eating lunch.

"Mmm, it was fine."

"Well I saw some ShIpPeRs in the chat. Seems like your little moment got a lot of interest." Changbin said waving his chopsticks around.

"Stats will be stays" Hyunjin bluntly replied.

"You got that right" Jisung said while stuffing his mouth.

"God Jisung, slow down Boi!" Felix said looking kinda concerned.

"When I'm hungry, I'm hungry." He said before speeding up.

"You're always hungry."

"You're one to talk Changbin"

"Ah, Shut up Hyunjin."

"Ok Kids I have an announcement!" Chan said standing up and clapping his hands together.

"Is it another new member?"

"I-no, it's not, anyways Felix Hyunjin, you guys are roommates again, that was a one night change. Hope you can sort out your differences. Jeongin and Seungmin you two are bunking together. End of discussion" he said sitting back down.

<- Time Skip:Night Time ->

"Your cuddles are worse then I remember"

"Hey! That is rude! My cuddles are great, you're the bad one" Jeongin caught back.

"Nuh Uh" I said getting up and leaving the room.

"Hey! Where are you going?" He said sitting up.

"I'm going to get cuddles from Felix." I told him closing the door so I couldn't hear his protesting.

<- * ->

I cracked open the door and stuck my head in.

"Hello?"

No one answered so I walked farther in.

"Hi Seungmin, what do you need?" The voice of Hyunjin said.

"I just wanted some cuddles with Felix." I said with a little pout.

"Oh too bad, Felix is sleeping, he fell asleep a while ago." He got up while staying silent. Just starring at me. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"But you know, I can also give good cuddles."

"I thought you hated me."

"Not as much anymore."

"But you still do?"

"And what if I said no?"

"I should get going. I'll see you tomorrow Hyunjin." I tried to back away but was stopped with the strength Hyunjin had around me.

"I-I'll get going n-now" I said again.

"No, you won't be." I opened my mouth to protest, but say something else.

"Fine, cuddles it is" I looked to the side and pout a little. He takes my hand and pulls me onto the bed. It was a little awkward at first but when he started playing with my hair I felt as if I was in heaven. Usually I don't like people touching my head but this time it just felt different.

"Can one of you please stop purring! It's getting hard to fall asleep!" Felix yelled from his bed.