Chapter 14

H W A N G    H Y U N J I N
You're safe now
———————————————————-

"Ummm, sir are you here for Kim Seungmin?" The nurse asked.

"Oh yes I am is he okay?" I asked, ever since he ran away I haven't stoped worrying.

"He was only shot in his left arm so the recovery is going swimmingly. He's now open for visitors but won't be able to leave for two weeks, just to make sure he's healing well." She said.

"That's understandable." I told her asking which floor and room he was in before going to see him.

<_>

I knocked on the door and entered when I heard a weak come in.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I asked quietly.

"It hurts but at least I'm still alive." He said, just then noticing the flowers I brought. "They're beautiful and my favourite!"

"I know, Jeongin told me, he also told me to tell you to text him." I said putting the flowers in a vase before sitting down on the chair beside him.

"Hold my hand" he said which I complied to. "Where did you go yesterday, I was worried, we all were."

He looked down and looked guilty. "I just wanted a little escape from what had been happening, I was on my way back after reading some of innie's texts I was basically at the bus stop when everything went black. I woke up in some kind of basement and then this lady said to stay away from you and when I said something she was about to shoot when someone else walked in and then it went black and there was yelling more gun shots and that's all I can remember, next thing I know I'm here."

"Stop crying Minnie, you left your GPS on so Jeongin found where they were. The police had been looking for her for a while anyways" I said trying to comfort him. When he kept crying I gave him a hug to which he just cried into my shirt. We stayed like that for a little while before he fell asleep. Even though he fell asleep I stayed for a while just in case he woke up.

SKZ.OFFICIAL                                ...

OFFICIAL                               

❤️46.463         ✉️         🔔
SKZ.OFFICIAL
Some People are just so disappointing some times, but I'll protect you to the best of my ability, as long as I can ml<3

Comments Are Not Available...

I left a note for Seungmin before kissing his forehead and leaving.