Chapter 13

K I M    S E U N G M I N

Please, Help Me

———————————————————-

I couldn't really remember what had happened when I woke up. The dark atmosphere with the brick walls earased all the memories  even if i wanted to recalled yesterday.

"So your awake?" I could hear someone and faintly see their shilouette.

"What do you want with me?" I asked, only relizing that I couldn't since my hands were securly tightened with rope.

"It's quite simple you see, I just want you to stay away from my Oppa." She said.

"Who would that be?" I wasn't sure who she ment and what ever I had done to make someone so mad.

"My Hyunjinnie, you idiot. It's obvious you like him, but he's taken, and he's not even gay. I'd just give up on him if I were you." She said walking into the dim light, it still wasn't enough to see her face.

"And are you sure you know everything about him?" 

"Last time I checked you wereen't in the position to make snarky remarcs like that." I could practicly hear her annoyed look. Before I could say something, a new voice was heard.

"Rebecca they're getting close."

"Can't you see I'm doing something."

"I'd just though you'd like to know."

"Just, go away, alright, Don't disterb me ever again when I'm working."

"Yes, Miss." The person left.

"Seems like I have to deal with you, quickly." I her walk away then I heard a click. A gun maybe. I closed my eyes, ready for impact. Great My wish will come true, i'll be seeing mom again. I heard the shot, I heard yelling but nothing ever hit me, at least that's what i thought.