Chapter 7

•K I M S E U N G M I N•
He's really warm
————————————————————

I woke up in the arms of my... enemy? I don't know but I do know that was that was the best sleep EVER! His warmth was so nice, the cuddles to die for, but of course I'd never admit that.

<-Time Skip:Breakfast->

"So how way your sleep Seungmin, cause I thought you were going to come back." Jeongin said gaining everyone's attention as we sat down for breakfast.

"I guess I fell asleep" I shrugged hoping he wouldn't go deeper in the topic. Luck was not on my side.

"Felix's cuddles aren't that good, you would of come back to eventually but no, when I awoke you were no where to be seen." The rest of the members stoped trying to pretend they weren't paying attention.

"I- that's weird cause I didn't cuddle with Seungmin, I mean I'd love to but, yesterday my bed was was empty" Felix replied which confused the members even more.

"What did you do, sleep on the floor?!" Changbin laughed. I stayed silent the entire time.

"I can assure you he didn't sleep on the floor" Hyunjin said.

"And how would you know that, it's not like you'd cuddle him" both of us were silent. "Oh my god, your relationship is getting better!" Jisung said clapping his hands. Little did we know all the cameras were on and running, like a Vlive but we didn't know that we were live.

Sorry for short chapter!