Thirty-Two

ARABELLA

I wrap the blanket closer to my body.

I'm now at Rico's apartment as he lended me his clothes and made me hot chocolate. I hold it close as I sip it. It's not that cold outside but still, it's nice to be in his very warm blanket.

I hear footsteps and look down at the ground, not wanting to look in his eyes.

"Bella..." he whispers.

God how much I missed that nickname he gave me.

"Thank you. For what you did at the party... I don't know why I even went." I blurted out with quick words.

He sits down next to me and I feel the couch dip, "No problem, I could tell you didn't want to be there. Your friend was a bitch."

I gasp and snap my head towards him. "She is not that word! She just wanted me to get out my shell and have fun." I roll my eyes.

He stares at me intently, "and did you?" His eyes narrow.

I stay silent.

"Look. I could tell by the tear stains and how that dress was way to small for your figure that being there was the last thing you wanted to do tonight."

Is he calling me fat?

"My figure?" I raise a eyebrow at him and his eyes widen.

"No! No not like that. Your figure is absolutely beautiful and if that dress was a different color and was actually your size, I would have loved it." His face is panicked as if he just said the most fudged up thing to me.

I can't keep my smile in as I start to laugh. His face immediately relaxes as a smile makes its way to his face too.

When we both settle down from our laughing fits, silence fills the air.

"I should be getting home." I look down at his familiar carpet.

I realized nothing has changed in his apartment. He even still has the paper cat ears I made him on the table.

"Before I go though, Rico how are you?" I ask the word I have been nervous to say.

I can't say that I haven't noticed his appearance. His facial hair has grown out a bit and his hair is in need of a cut.

He opens his mouth then closes it. "Not good." He sighs as he runs a hand through his hair.

It's silent for a minute.

"I'm sorry, for what I did to you." I look up at him and he looks down at me with soft eyes.

"No no, what I said that day was really fucked up and I deserved it. I just wish I could've handled these past three weeks better than laying in my bed thinking about you." My face flushes as I think about him thinking of me.

I sip more on my hot chocolate.

When I set it down, Rico looks at me but then his eyes trail down to my lips.

"You have some hot chocolate above your lip." He smirks.

My face turns red as I try to wipe it off.  "Better?" He shakes his head no with a laugh.

He sits a bit closer to me and raises his hand, I feel his large finger glide across my upper lip, making me shudder at his touch.

When he gets the hot chocolate off, he brings his finger to his mouth and sucks the hot chocolate that was on my mouth into his. My jaw drops.

I really don't like what this turd does to me.

I can't help myself as I bring forward my body and slam my lips onto his. I just have to feel them.

He groans as he grabs the back of my neck and pulls my body towards him, making the kiss deeper.

I settle myself on his lap as one of his arms wrap around my back and the other on the back of my neck.

I wrap my hands around the back of his head, pulling the strands and bathing in his groans.

"Fuck, Bella I really want you right now." He attacks my neck with kisses and I moan.

"You can have me. Just for the night." I let him continue what he is doing to my neck and he nods.

I know I might regret this in the morning but dang his lips do things to me.

He picks me up and we make our way to the bedroom, attacking each other in kisses.

When we reach the bed, he leans down with me still attached to him and we roll over so I'm beneath him.

I tug at his shirt and he helps me by sliding it off. He then takes off mine and insecurities hit me.

I immediately wrap my arms around my upper body, my scars on display.

He stares at my eyes and sees the doubt in them.

He leans down towards my ears and whispers, "you are the most beautiful human I have ever met in my life. You will see exactly how beautiful you are as I fuck you." His husky voice whispers, the lust evident in his voice.

Oh my Golly Gosh.

I unwrap my arms from my body and his eyes snap down towards my chest. Since I don't have a bra on, he sees everything.

"Fuck" he groans and shuts his eyes for a minute.

Oh God I knew this was a bad idea. He thinks I'm disgusting!

"You are so fucking gorgeous." His words shock me as he dips his head.

Oh Gosh.

HOURS LATER...

I try to recollect my breathing I lay next to him. He gets up to throw away the third condom and I bite my lip.

Once we started, we couldn't stop.

I also get up to go use the bathroom and the soreness in between my leg kills me.

I do my business and look in the mirror. My eyes widen at all the hickeys around my body, frustration hitting my bones.

"Coco!!" I scream his name in anger and can hear his laughs from the bedroom.

How the heck am I supposed to hide these?!
———————————————————————————