Chapter 7

"How many people are we waiting for?" Sirius asked, feeling a little uncomfortable, he didn't like being thought of as a danger to his godson, someone he would love regardless of what circumstances Harry experienced.

"There's mum and dad, maybe Bill and Charley, Remus, uh..." Ron said, hoping that someone else would continue for him.

"Zizi e le mie zie are coming too. No, they don't remember, but I tell them about all my visions too." Lexsaidh said where she was sitting, looking very pale as her head was resting on Killian's shoulder.

"That's Nico and their partners, right?" Sirius asked, perking up a little.

"Yes, the three of them raised us." Killian said, gripping Lexsaidh's hand a little more tightly.

"I know my vision of zizi's death is after Harry's, but can you tell me if we managed to either stop their death or prove it was Dumbledore?" Lexsaidh asked, looking at Sirius desperately.

"You didn't, either." Draco answered in Sirius' stead. "We'll do our best to this time, I promise."

"Of course we will, I swear we'll find a way to save them, I believe you." Sirius said, fiercely. He hadn't exactly known Nico well, even though James had pretty much adopted them as a younger sibling and they had ended up becoming close to every member of the Black family and helping their relationships. When he saw they had died he felt guilty for not staying in contact.

"Hey, we're here, is everything okay Lex?" Lydia asked as she, Raelyn, and Nico came out of the fire.

"I'm fine, we're here to figure out a way to stop Harry from dying," Lexsaidh said, before mumbling. "Hopefully stop zizi's death too."

"Okay, are we the last to show up?" Raelyn asked.

"Nico?" Sirius asked, looking somewhere between heartbroken and hopeful, approaching the much shorter adult two years younger than himself and hugging them.

"What's this about? You're the one who stopped talking to us." Nico asked, a little confused but accepting a hug from the man.

"I know, and I shouldn't have, I'm sorry about that too." Sirius said, still not letting go.

"By too you mean-"

"They came back in time, sounds like the same one as my vision." Lexsaidh said, her face looking grim as she spoke.

"So you're sorry about allowing me to die? Don't be, it's not like you killed me. Do you happen to know the reason for my murder?" Nico asked, voice surprisingly calm for someone talking about their own death, though there were undertones of anger.

"Honestly I found it difficult to even get out of bed after Harry died, and hearing about your death didn't make it better. I have no clue what happened, but I do trust what actual witnesses saw." Sirius said, Nico now trying to remove themself from his grip, his arms still smelling very bad.

"It's fine, if you couldn't then you couldn't," Nico said, patting Sirius somewhat hard on his shoulder as they got out of his arms. "We still have time."

"Nico?" Remus asked from where he stood, just slightly in front of the fireplace, looking like he saw a ghost.

"Oh for fuck's sake, I'm not dead yet, stop acting like I am." Nico said, throwing their hands up in the air, though they still let the tall werewolf hug them. "Is there anyone else shocked about my future demise who wants to hug me?" Nico spun around slowly, their arms outstretched for another hug before they stopped, seeing Draco. "You're Narcissa's kid, right?"