ᴵ ᵀʰⁱⁿᵏ ᴵ ᴹⁱᵍʰᵗ ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ

You thought about it all day the fact that he was way out of your league. This hasn't really been helping your confidence either. But the fact that you could never be loved by him hurt. His personality was just so exciting you've known him your whole life yet you still learn new things about him every day. But you know you don't have a chance with him, some of the prettiest girls in Cousins have asked him out and he's turned every single one down.

You lay in your bed as a small tear trickles down your cheek. I haven't been in a good mood at all lately knowing Jeremiah doesn't like me, but now it all came crashing down. A small sob escapes my lips as I crawl under the covers. You lay crawled up for a few minutes until you hear the door open "Bella?" You hear Jeremiah whisper. Oh God not now.

You wipe your eyes as you sit up. "Hey, Jere." You say sniffling.

"Hey, hey what's wrong." He says coming onto the bed and going under the covers to console you.

"Oh it's nothing, just, t-this boy doesn't like me back," I say chocking up on my words as I start sobbing again clinging onto him, smelling his cologne.

"Bella you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, if this stupid boy doesn't like you back he clearly doesn't know how much of an amazing person you are, you make all the girls in Cousins look so... so.. Boring." His words made me cry even more.

"But no matter how Boring those girls look you could never love me, Jeremiah." I choke on air when I realize what I said, I can hear Jeremiah's breath hitch when I say this. I let go carefully like he's a ticking bomb.

My eyes go wide as I look him in the eyes. "I-I didn't mean it like that," I say my eyes tearing up. "Oh God," I say putting my hands in my head.

"Hey, it's okay." he says putting his hand on my shoulder. "No don't touch me, I know you just feel bad." I feel his hands brush mine away from my face.

"Bella look at me." He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I can't express to you how much I'm in shock right now, but I'm ecstatic that you feel the same way I do, I loved you so much that sometimes I think my heart would explode. Some nights it would ruin me knowing I could have any girl but you. I mean what I said, I think you are the most gorgeous girl I have ever laid eyes on Bella." His words make my stomach drop or as if I can't understand what I'm hearing, I now realize why he's always turned the other girls down because he's had his eyes on me and only me, this makes my heart pound out of my chest and maybe inflate my ego just a little. Excitement fills my stomach and the moment felt just right. As I lean forward before slowly kissing his lips as he places his hand on my lower back pulling me in, the feeling I felt was indescribable, it may seem cliche but so many butterflies filled my stomach.

"I think I might just love you..." I whisper looking into his eyes

"I think I might just love you even more." He says kissing me deeply on the lips.