Night kisses

I slowly fall asleep as I look outside at the full moon through my sky light when I hear a tap at my window. I slowly sit up and see Jeremiah tapping on my window with a shy smirk on his face. I slowly get up as I look at the clock. It was 11:00 at night. I can feel his eyes rake me in my whit satin slip dress as I walk to the window. I lift my window up as my hair brushes my shoulders from the warm wind.
"Jeremiah what are you doing?" I ask as he crawls through the window.
"I couldn't stop thinking about you." he said, smiling up at me as he unties his white hightops. He gets up and slowly leans down as he cups my face and gives me a soft kiss on the lips. He suddenly picks me up bridal style, I let out a giggle as he lays me down on my bed as he straddles ontop of me. His golden cross chain dangles from his neck as he leans down and kisses me, both of his hands on either side of my head. He sits back up still ontop of me as he takes his forest green hoodie off, it lifts his shirt up a little so I could see a sliver of his abs. "Jeremiah come here." I breathe pulling him by the collar of his shirt as he smirks this time the kiss was far more needy. He kisses my jawline then my neck, he moves down to my stomach as he slowly kisses up to my chest moving my dress up aswell."I think I love you Y/N." Jeremiah whispers into your neck while he kisses you continuously but stops when he realizes what he says. He pulls back and even though it was dark you could still see his deep blush. I grasp his face in my soft hands "I think I love you even more." I say as I kiss him deeply.