Dinner on the beach

I was at the country club with my friends relaxing at the pool on an extremely hot summer day, it was at least 90. "Ugh the UV is 9 right now, I can't burn or else I'll be a crispy old lady by the time I'm 40." I say slathering sunblock on.
"I know, at least we're going to get a sexy tan." I look at Baileys pale white skin and laugh to myself.
"What?!?" Bailey asks.
"Babes you burn, not tan." I say spraying more sunblock onto her.
"Y/N shut up I knowww, you don't need to state the obvious."  She says rubbing her prescription sunscreen on.
"Look who's coming." Bailey squeals, I look in her direction and see Jeremiah walking straight towards us.
"Hey Jeremiah." I say waving while putting my sunglasses on."
"Hey Y/N, I was wondering do you want to go to the beach with me tonight? I'm sure it will cool off by then?"  He asks turning a chair facing him and straddling it.

"Hmm I might be busy let me check my schedule." I unlock my phone and look at my empty calendar.

"Looks like I'm all yours." I say looking up at him.

"Great! I'll pick you up at 7:00? Don't think I need to state the obvious but make sure you wear a bathing suit." He gets up from the white chair "I'll see you then." He says winking then walking away.

I look over at Bailey and she had a smile on her face that would out do the Cheshire Cat.

"Oh my God! What just happened?!?" She says squealing.

"I think he just asked me out on a date. You don't think it's a dare right?" I ask starting to overthink.

"No definitely not but if it is I will make sure he never sees the daylight again." I let out a light hearted laugh.

"Oh god I hope I look good right now." I say gasping at my reflection when I check my camera on my phone. My hair was in a frizzy messy bun, my skin was slightly pale from the zinc I put on my face, and I had the worst case of upper lip sweat or just sweat in general.

"Lord help me." I say attempting to flattening my hair. "I look awful right now!" I say freaking out.

"I don't think anyone looks good in 90 degree hot weather",

"Jeremiah does." I state

"Well... I mean he's Jeremiah so of course he does, c'mon let's get home and get you ready on your date with hotttie" Bailey says doing a weird dance.

We pull up to my house and I take a quick shower but trying to hit all the bases of shaving, exfoliating, and hair masks.

When I got out Bailey helped straighten my fairly curly hair and my makeup with was extremely natural. But now it was time for an outfit

^(your outfit)I put on a baby blue button up and white linen shorts on top of my blue bikini and my hair in a white claw clip

^(your outfit)
I put on a baby blue button up and white linen shorts on top of my blue bikini and my hair in a white claw clip. I stand in front of my vanity as I pull out some face framing pieces.

I grab my rose doir lip oil and apply some in front of the mirror before placing it in my wicker bag. "Do I look hot?" I say puckering my lips and doing weird poses.

"Yes of course darling." Bailey say in a British accent.
It was around 7:00 when I heard a knock at the door. I run down to answer the door but my brother beat me to it.

"Y/N!!!! Your boyfriend is here!" He yells Loud enough to make me run down the stairs even faster.
"Shut up!" I whisper yell pushing him away.

"Hi, sorry about that," I apologize.

"No problem." He lets out a lighthearted laugh. "I brought you these!" He says handing me a fresh bouquet of baby's breath wrapped in brown rustic paper.

"Oh thank you so much! They're lovely!" I say inhaling the refreshing smell.

"Let me put these in a vase I'll be right back." I quickly put them in a vase with water before I am off with Jeremiah in his black jeep.

When I get to the beach Jeremiah pulls out a wicker picnic basket with a blanket and my favorite Chinese takeout in it.

As we walk to the beach I ask him how he knows my favorite Chinese food and apparently him and Bailey where scheming. Of course they where I think to myself and laugh.
When we get to the beach there is a gorgeous cotton candy sunset. I help Jeremiah lay down the blanket, then we collect sticks together to start a fire.

We finally get settled as we admire the sunset together next to the fire as it actually has gotten cooler. 

"How do you know how to start a fire?" I as laying down propping my head up on my hand.

"My dad, where not really close now but when I was younger we where and he taught me all sorts of stuff." I smile up at him "wow that's great I wish I had something good to say about my dad." I say letting out a guilty chuckle.

"Yea I think I lucked out with a somewhat decent dad, till he cheated on my mom..... but uhh do you want to go for a swim?" He says clearly nervous if he was over sharing.

"Yes of course!" I say taking my clothes off.

We run down to the water right as we reach the edge of the water he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder
"heyyy let me down!" I laugh squirming

"Never!!" He yells before throwing me into a wave, and let me tell you it was so refreshing.

"Ugh that felt really nice but your going to regret that!" I say throwing seaweed at him.

He plucks the sea weed off of himself unfazed but then threatens to thrown it at me.

"No stop! I hate seaweed!" I laugh splashing him away

"Fine, fine, but come here." He says throwing the seaweed and pulling me in by my waist.

"Your even prettier up close." he says staring into my
Eyes.

"Your even more handsome with wet hair." I say looking up at him.

"Can I kiss you?" Jeremiah ask cupping my face.

"Anytime." I say before he leans down and gives me a salty kiss with his plump lips.

I pull back "you know my schedule was completely empty." I let out a small laugh.

"Oh I know." He smiles before he picks me up and kisses me.

This is going to be the most magical summer yet...