Cape Cod pt 2

I bike home that night walking on clouds. No boy has ever looked at me that way ever, let alone touch me the way Jeremiah did.

I pull up to my house quietly and crawl through my bedroom window.

Slightly pissed that I took a shower just to ruin my hair in the salt water I throw it in a bun, but it was definitely worth it.

As I lay in my bed I listen to my romance playlists imagining Jeremiah and I together making my heart almost burst. Soon though I saw the time and almost had a heart attack, thinking about Jeremiah made the time fly by it was already 3:30 am. I rush to bed hoping I'll dream about him.

I wake up to my mom coming into my room around 7am. I barley got any sleep but in her mind she thinks I went to bed around 10..... oops.

"Get up y/n, your getting us breakfast this morning. We just placed an order you should start biking there now." My mom says taking the ruffled floral duvet off of me.

"Why do I have to get it??" I groan.

"Because your young with lots of energy come on!!"

I let out a loud huff as I put my clothes on.

I clip on my cross necklace some gold hoops and a cute white and blue tank top with a pair of mom jeans

I clip on my cross necklace some gold hoops and a cute white and blue tank top with a pair of mom jeans. I decided that I wouldn't go back to bed after this so I put on some makeup too. I slip on my dark Birkenstocks as I get on my bike memory's from last night resurfacing into my brain giving me immediate Butterflies.

Im about to bike towards the bakery when my mom runs out of the house giving me her credit card... definitely can't forget that.

The day was hot but the sea breeze was keeping me cool as I rode my bike along the coast. Soon I was at the bakery and as I opened not only was I greeted by the fresh smell of baked goods but Jeremiah too, my heart dropped (but in a good way).

"(Y/n)! Hey!" At least he wasn't being awkward, but I remind myself that it's only awkward if you make it awkward.

"Hi! How are you?" I ask, feeling like that was a dumb question to ask even though it's completely normal.

"I'm great! Especially after last night." He says giving me a side eye while smirking down at me. My eyes immediately go wide and I blush deeply.

"Yea me too." I say blushing at the ground. Soon after some small talk it was my turn to pick up my order with Jeremiah still by my side.

"Hi I'm here to pick up an order for (y/m/n)." The cashier nods there head and brings over a huge paper bag full of donuts.

"What the hell." I mumble to myself annoyed my mom sent me on my bike to haul back this big bag on my tiny bike. Jeremiah chuckles at my comment.

"Your total is 49.95." The casheir smiles at me. 

"These donuts better be made of gold, jeez" I think to myself. 

I hand them my card before jeremiah pushes my hand out of the way, handing them his card instead. 

"I can pay don't worry." He says smiling at me.

"Oh it's tottaly fine don't worry."

"No, I insist." So of course I'm not going to say no?

"Fine." I say chuckling and rolling my eyes.

Soon everything is paid for and I thank him for paying I wait with Jeremiah as we stand around waiting for the coffee he ordered. 

After a little bit of awkward silence as we leave, Jeremiah speaks up.

"So maybe you would want to go for a night swim tonight at the beach? Maybe meet me there at 10:30?" He says looking me up and down with a smirk. 

"You know I'd love to see that gorgeous body of yours again." He says leaning in and whispering into my ears making me blush. 

I tuck my hair behind my ears. 

"I guess I'll see you at 10:30." I smile at him before getting on my bike and riding away. fantasizing about what tonight was gonna be like. 

"Are we just gonna hook up every night or could something grow from this?"