Good morning

Jeremiah's pov
I wake up as (Y/N) is silently sleeping next to me, her chest slowly rising up and down. I sit there and admire her her perfect skin that looks as if it was air brushed. I lay on my stomach as I slowly play with her silky hair as the sound of the waves at the beach fill in the silence besides our breathing.

I stop playing with her hair as I turn back onto my stomach, when I feel (Y/N) wrap her legs around mine and lay her head on my chest.

I inhale her hair that smelt like coconuts and vanilla. How did I get so lucky I think to myself, but I soon remember that she might not even like me back and my heart sinks down to the bottom of my stomach.

I slowly place my hands on her scalp as I rub her head.

I really want to ask her to be my girlfriend soon.... But I was so scared, I didn't know if she was using me, or how someone so gorgeous as her would ever want to be with me.

I was scared, what if she didn't trust me, I knew she didn't have a good dad and her past relationships have been awful to her. But this isn't a threat this makes me want to cherish her heart even more. 

I'm gonna make (Y/N) mine and only mine.

An: Hey guys sorry this is short but I hope you like it!!! I'm also running out of ideas so please let me know if you have any ilyyyyy