BabyMomma

Key Glock

Key Glock

Alexis Moore

Alexis Moore

____

It was the day of Key's and I baby shower and I was already upset. "Mama fix your face". He kissed my face as I sat in the passenger seat. "gimmie kiss fat mama".

He kissed my cheek.
"I look fat?". I sighed trying to pull my shirt over my huge ass stomach. "Mama I ain't mean it like that". He said rubbing my belly.

Our baby boy was almost due but I wanted to do induce my labor. I'm tired of being big. Tired of my feet swelling.

I'm tired of not fitting into my clothes and wearing Key's clothes.  I haven't gotten cute in months until today.

He's been here every step of the way. Rubbing my feet. Doctors visits even through FaceTime. Random post of appreciation. Even if it's just us he shows his appreciation to me.

_______

"My damn dressed tore in the back". I rolled my eyes grabbing Keys hand so we can make our grand entrance into the venue. 
"You look good , you lucky you already pregnant". He said giving my lips a peck before the doors opened

"Let's give a big welcome to Baby Amaris's parents"! My mom welcomed us in while everyone cheered us on as we walked over to our throne.

Everything was so pretty and exactly how I explained it to my mother and mother in law.

"You happy Ma"

"You happy Ma". Key came over putting his arm around my waist. "Yesss it's so pretty I love it". I smiled. "Come on let's go say wassup to everybody".

______

"Aight y'all I got a gift for my baby so let's take the party outside". Key stood up before helping me to my feet. "I hope it's my house". I joked at him as we made our way out to my surprise it was my dream car. A 2023 Mercedes Benz. "Oh my god baby". I smiled and just soon enough my smile turned into tears.
"BIG ALEXISSSSS"! My cousin Asia shouted as I walked over to Key to hug him. "Turn around one more time Babe".

I stood there in awe at his Marriage Proposal.

"Oh my goodness Babe". I cried opening my arms to him. "Lexi ion even know where to start because it's been a lot. We've been through so much. These past 8 months I've watched you change. I watched yo body change and you think you were the biggest thing ever mama when all that got fat is that ass."  He said making everybody laugh.

"You're the mother of my child and the love of my life. The cord to my spine and I love you so much. You gon be my wife"? He spoke into the mic.

I couldn't do nothing but cry like a big baby. "Yes baby I'll marry you". I cried as he placed the oval snapped diamond on my finger. "I love you so much".

For the rest of the night we danced , took pictures and enjoy ourselves while celebrating for our little boy.