Forever My Lady

"Baby"? I shook Herb out his sleep. I felt so sick I needed to eat something everything was too high up for me. "What's the matter"?! He jumped up coming to my aid half way asleep. I was 4 months pregnant & felt huge. Baby boy had me looking all sorts of crazy. My skin ? Tore up.My feet ? Were huge

That's what we were calling the baby.  "Baby Boy". We both wanted a boy. Of course I'd be happy with whatever I get.

"Can you just help me up, I'm thirsty". I said swinging my feet off the bed taking a deep breath. "what you wanna drink"? He stood up.
"Water and can you bring fruits too"? I asked switching the TV on. "I gotchu".

He headed out the bedroom. My baby was so tired & I felt bad.
Lately he's been so affectionate & loving.

I talked about this Gucci baby bag I wanted to get for our Son, Next day it was sitting on my desk at the shop.

He did everything literally. He even shaved my legs for me. I smiled at the thought of him just as he came back in the room. "Thank you pumpkin". I frowned pushing myself against the headboard.

"He's kicking". I smiled before drinking some of my water. Herb got back into the bed cuddling up with my stomach before drifting back off asleep.

As I got deep into the movie. Herb's phone began ringing off the hook. As I've said before, I never answer his phone unless he told me too but the name was saved under "🇮🇳❤️". I ignored it maybe it was nothing.

Letting my suspicions get the best of me I answered the phone. "Wassup baby". The person said over the phone. "Baby?" I scrunched up my face. "Bitch since when you answer his phone "? Whoever this ditzy bitch was has lost
her motherfucking mind.

"I got your bitch dummy girl". I rolled my eyes throwing the phone at Herb before quickly getting up. "What"? He got up rushing over to me. "WHO THE FUCK IS INDIA"? He yelled at him. "What you talking bout"? He restrained my hands.

"Let me see your phone". I held my hand out as he reached over for his phone before unlocking it and handing it to me.
I looked through the messages. These bitches were sending tik toks back & forth and all this other shit.

"So you cheating on me, I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR SON"! I shouted at him as I punched him with all my might.

"India is my homegirl. I would never cheat on you. Especially while you carrying my son". He said wiping my tears. "So then why the fuck is your homegirl calling you baby Amaury"? I snatched my arm of his hold.

"Then she called me a bitch". I rolled my eyes grabbing clothes from my side of the dresser just throwing it in my XL Chanel.

"Mama come on you outta breath chill out and let me explain".
He pulled me over to him.

"That's my homegirl for real. She real cool people. She be joking like that but Imma check her. I won't ever let nobody play in your face especially while my son in there". He poked at my stomach.

"She called me out my name. I'm gonna make Samiyah beat her ass". I rubbed my belly. "You know imma check her bout that. You ain't never gotta worry about that". He kissed my forehead. "Fuck her". I rolled my eyes.

Part of his story was a lie & I  knew it.
I was gonna get to the bottom of it.
"I'm hungry". I got up from his lap getting back into bed. "What you want? Im boutta go pick up some bread from Bibby right quick". He said pulling a hoodie over his head. "Pizza". I smiled.

"No. You could get some nuggets & fries from Chic".
"Why not"? I huffed.

"You was just crying about heartburn this morning from some damn pizza Mama". He grabbed his phone before kissing my cheek. "I love you baby". He kissed my lips this time. "I love you".