She Knows

"Girl no Herb came to pick up some money from Bibby, He ain't get there yet"? I asked as Samiya & I sat on FaceTime

"Bibby not here". She side eyed me & I did it back. "Them niggas is outside at some spot in bitches faces". She said making my heart drop. 

"Hold on Samiyah". I hung up without getting her answer. Dialing Herbs number he answered on the second ring.

"How you end up in some spot you told me you was going to pick up some money from Bibby". I rolled my eyes as if he can see me. "I did. I just came to stop by.

I'm picking up your food & I'm on my way back to you". He hung up in my face.

"I'm not dealing with this shit bro I'm not". I sighed getting up from my spot in the bed to hop in the shower.

Shooting Samiyah a text to come over we were gonna go get some food on our own. She quickly agreed.

Stepping out of my maternity gown I stepped in the steaming hot shower letting the water run on my body.

I was over this relationship but I'd be damned if my son didn't get to experience a two parent household so I was gonna take my break & leave.

I knew better than to stay at Samiyah's. Bibby wasn't gonna do anything but tell Herb where I was.

I was just gonna go by my moms house.
My mom is so excited about this baby I know she'd be excited.
____

I dressed myself up in all black to try & hide this fat ass stomach. After all this I didn't even know if I wanted to have a maternity shoot with him.
My phone dinged letting me know Samiyah was coming in the door.

Grabbing my phone and purse off the bed I made my way downstairs.

"Drive fast I'm starving". She joked as we hopped in my Benz.

"I think Herb is cheating on me". I blurted out turning down the music a bit.

"Why you sat that"? She asked looking up from her phone. "You know a India"? I asked and she nodded. "Yeah that's they new lil homegirl. They supposedly went to Jefferson with her". She rolled her eyes. "Well this bitch called his phone earlier while we were napping. I answered & she fucking called him baby.

"So he told me some bullshit ass lie & now he out in bitches faces". I said pulling up to STK's steakhouse.

My phone began ringing in my bag. Taking a quick look at the caller id. It read "Mine". Ignoring it & throwing it into my bag.

I was completely over his lying ass. I wanted him to leave me alone.

I'm sitting here as big as a house. I felt ugly. I was tired all the time from carrying his seed and he was out there doing god knows what.

_____

"Why you keep doing this leaving without notice shìt"? Herb walked up behind me as I stood in the restaurant bathroom.

"How'd you know where I was"? I turned to him rolling my eyes.

"Jasmine stop acting like you don't know who I'am". He said pulling me by my waist.

"Come on get your shit Bibby gon drive your V". He said so surely. "I'm not going anywhere with your sorry ass". I pulled away from him as I smelt the liquor on his breath. He was drunk.

"You want me to embarrass you in here"? He roughly grabbed my jacket. "Herb get off of me"! I pushed him off walking out the bathroom.

"Did you tell him where we were"? I asked Samiya as Bibby sat next to her.

"Bibby knew". She said shrugging.
This girl was so dickmatized & it was annoying. It was like Bibby was her father.

"Man come here". Herb grabbed the back of my neck pushing me against my car.

"Since when we started putting our hands on each other"? I asked pushing his drunk ass off of me.

"Bro let's go I'm not doing this with you". He forcefully grabbed me up again this time earning a slap from me.

"Bro you bugging". He roughed me up by my jacket this time it felt as if he was choking me. I stood there in shocked. He's never put his hands on me before and this shit definitely wasn't gonna become a thing.

"What the fuck is your problem"?! Samiya punched him all in his back before coming over to me. Snatching away from her I charged at him.

"Have you lost your fucking mindAmaury"! I punched him in face before walking away.

If this nîgga thought I was done before I was definitely done for sure.

Why would he put his fucking hands on me?