Forever My Lady

Nari Barbie as Jasmine Briana

Herbert Wright as G Herbo

THIS IS FANFICTION! THIS IS STUFF IN MY IMAGINATION! NONE OF THIS IS REAL AT ALL !! THIS IS FICTION ‼️‼️

I woke up from my phone constantly going off and going off. Looking at my phone it was just Twitter. Getting up to use the bathroom and quickly make my way back to my bedroom so I wouldn't lose my track of sleep.

There was a ring at my doorbell followed by harsh knocking. I wasn't in the mood for these kids Halloween games. "These fucking kids bro". I sighed walking to the door. Before I knew it gunshots rung off.

Running back to my room to protect myself.
Whoever it is was already in and I knew better than to stay and wait to see what they wanted.
I knew for damn sure it wasn't no little kids.
They wanted Herb. I ran into my room closet to grab Herb's gun.
"Shit". I panicked turning my ringer off.
I texted Herb but of course I got no response in time for what happened.

The closet door swung opened as the masked man pointed his gun at me

The closet door swung opened as the masked man pointed his gun at me. "Bitch get your dumb ass out the motherfucking closet and open that fucking safe"! He said pointing to the safe behind me. "He doesn't give me access to the safe I swear to god". I said holding backing my tears.
I knew better than to let these nîggas see me sweat.

"So I guess imma have to have my way with you and let my bro take a swing". He pointed to his friend. "Bro we came here for the bread my nigga we ain't raping this girl". The friend said. "Well I am. Take ya clothes off before your brain be splattered all over this shit"!

He shouted at me. "Please no, If money is what you came for I have it right over there in the pink duffle bag just take it and go". I said closing my eyes shut. "TAKE. OFF. YO. MUTHAFUCKING. CLOTHES."! He shouted as I began stripping from my clothes.

"So this what that nigga Herb be getting every night huh". He said breathing against my chest before taking his nasty ass white tongue and licking my chest.
"Please just take the money and go"! I shouted as the water works began.

"Bro you tripping let that girl put her clothes on so she could give us this bread bro. You know if Herb came back to see some shit like this he gon kill us". The voice said once again as it started to become familiar. Bobby ? No it fucking can't be Bobby.
Bobby was my cousin who stopped talking to me because of drama with his mom and mines. "Bobby"? I said in between tears as I covered my  breast.
"BOBBY ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME"?! I shouted beginning to get extremely pissed off. "Jas I'm sorry but I gotta do it". He said aiming his gun at me.

I counted to three in my head hoping that Herb would come through that door and save my life.
"One".
"Two".
"Three".
I felt my body fall to floor and so many gun shots go off.
"Shit".  I said to myself. I hope I'm not hurt.  Looking down at who fell on top of me it was Amaury. "You okay Ma"? He asked sitting next up.

I couldn't speak. I grasped him in a hug as I cried into his chest quietly. "Baby he tried to rape me". I said as he kissed my head repeatedly.
"Listen to me Ma".

He said grabbing my arms and looking directly into my eyes as I was still in distraught. "Come here". He said.

"It was Bobby". I finally looked up at him as his face softened. "It was who"? He scrunched up his face. "It was Bobby and some other guy". I said wiping my face and grabbing my shirt from the floor. "Aight pack some clothes you gon go to Bibby crib. Samiya there".

Samiya was a close friend of mines since before Herb and Bibby got with either of us.
____

"Hey my love". Samiya embraced me in a tight hug. "Hey boo". I faked a smile before plopping down on the couch beside Herb. "Come". He said pulled my legs onto his lap. "I love you aight but I'm not gon let this shit slide Jasmine.

You know what I gotta do right"? He asked bringing my face up to his. "Yeah I do". I sighed at that fact of knowing what Herb had to do.

"That means I gotta leave my phone here, once I'm done I'm coming right back here to be with you".
He kissed my lips over and over again.

"I love you".
I said kissing him so deeply.