Forever My Lady

Jasmine Briana

Jasmine Briana

G Herbo 

"Come on Mama. Get out the bed. We on vacation". Herb said laying on top of me. "Where are we going"? I sat up pulling the blanket over my naked body.

"Just get up and shower". He kissed my lips. A week after the attempted robbery and r@%e

I had came home from doing hair and he had my bags packed and my home girl there to do whatever I wanted to my hair. He knew I needed a break from literally everything so he flew us to Jamaica. I even been looking for apartments.

We wanted to move, I wasn't really to fond of anybody having my address. I've upped on security at my shop. That shìt scared the fuck out of me.

After my shower. I ate a little bit of breakfast before going to find Herb in the living room of the AirBnb. "Where we going so I know what to wear". I said sitting on his lap kissing his cheek. "I put some shit onna bed go put it on mama". He tapped my back.

__

"You look so good Babe". Herb said in my ear as I put sunscreen on my arms. "Thank you Papa". I smiled turning to him as he lifted me up on the bathroom sink.

"How you feeling today"? He asked looking directly into my eyes. "I actually feel good today now that I ate".

"Where we going baby"? I questioned. "Out. Come on put your slides on". He helped me down from the counter. He lead the way out the back door with my goyard in his hand. We had a private beach outback and a pool on the other side of the house.
I walked out to see a boat full of roses & a

Hermes box.
"I knew it. You always have something up your sleeve".

I laughed jumping in his arms. "I want a baby". I said wiping my smile off my face to let him know I was serious about this soon to come baby. "We could make one right now on this yacht ". He laughed pointing toward the bedroom on the boat.

"Baby I'm serious". I said keeping a serious face. "You want a baby while you're in this place mama"? He said sitting us down as the boat took off. "Yes. I feel like it'll make me happier".

I said keeping my eye contact with him. "Alright then let's have us a baby. We definitely ain't staying in Brooklyn though mama. We moving to the city. It's too dangerous out there".

He said kissing my cheek. "Good & nobody is coming over & I mean nobody Amaury". I said sternly since he was the one always tryna bring his friends over for dinner and shìt. "Alright open your gift mama". He handed me the Hermes box.

Untying the strings, I revealed a pair of white Hermes slippers and a note that read ;
Jasmine, I ain't never wrote no note like this before but baby I love you ode & you the best thing that ever happened to me.

I appreciate you forever riding with me since '14. Imma make you my wife real soon just wait on it. You helped me out a bad place and kept me off those crazy ass drugs and liquor. You da best thing to ever happen to me mama. I love you."

My heart smiled and eyes got teary. "I love you baby. I really do. I appreciate it all and it never goes unnoticed". I smiled kissing his lips before he flipped us over making me yelp in laughter.

His hands ran down my back pulling down my bathing suit bottom & removing his shorts.
He placed himself at my entrance before sliding in slowly.

The sun setting and getting ready to go down was so beautiful. The sound of our skin slapping together and Miguel's "Vixen" playing from the boats speaker was all you heard.

"I love you baby". I moaned as he filled me up with his manhood. "I love you too Ma". He grunted. "Mmmh fuck Herb"! I screamed before he covered my mouth. "Be quiet Mama". He grunted covering my mouth.