Forever My Lady

Jasmine Briana 25

Jasmine Briana 25

G Herbo 27

___________
Bed Stuy Ny

"Goodmorning Ma". Herbo kissed my cheek before plopping down on the couch next to me. "It's definitely 2 in the afternoon". I laughed kissing his lips.
"Where my baby"?

He asked referring to my dog who he thought was his dog. "At my moms, she came to get him this morning". He said laying his head in my lap. "It's fish and grits on the stove if you want some". I gave my attention back to my show. "Let me get some pussy".

He sat up pulling me into his lap. "Herb no, My mom will be back soon". I laughed kissing him back. "Alright so let's be quick". He said rubbing my butt.
"Babe no I don't want her to catch us". I giggled getting up from to couch to make up our bed. "Jasmine you just gon leave me with blue balls"?! He yelled from the living room.

"Amaury Garcia"! I screamed his real name. "How the hell do these pillows end up from the bed to the floor.
"Babe your phone is ringing". I said quickly running his phone to him.

It was one law we had and it was to not answer his phone unless he told me to. I knew what Herb did for a living. He didn't share too much with me because it wasn't my business. He definitely knew to answer that phone whenever I called and to be in this bed before 6am. I wasn't proud of it and neither was he. He was born into this. His father and my father were best friends who died together in an "Car Accident".

I decided not to stay for the conversation because like I said it wasn't my business. "Aight gimmie 2 hours". He said coming into the bedroom. "Where you going"? I asked as he picked up a pink duffle bag from the floor and pulled out 5 big stacks of money. "I gotta go handle some business. Count that for me". He said leaving the room. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Amaury you haven't even been home for half a day where could you possibly be running off to"? I asked following behind him. "Bro I'm going to handle some business and I'm coming right back to come be under your ass how you want so don't start bitching at me".

He said making me roll my eyes. "So me asking you where you going is me bitching at you"? I asked becoming fed up with this conversation.

"You always do this and then don't come back home until the literal next day". I stood in front of him. "What the fuck you think I'm just out there playing and joking and shìt ?" He said stripping from his sweats.

"You'n be complaining when I come pay for ya hair, nails and whatever expensive shit you like"! He yelled obviously getting frustrated. "You think I'm with you for your money"? I asked grabbing his face making him look at me. "I ain't never say that Jasmine". He grabbed my wrist. "You could have all this shit Amaury deadass". I threw the ring he bought me in his face.

Soon enough he came out the room fully dressed grabbing his coat from the dinning chair.

"I love you aight, cut that attitude shìt out". He kissed my lips. "I love you too please be safe". I said wrapping my arms around him. "Count that money onna bed for me and keep 2 stacks". He kissed my forehead. "Thank you papa. Gimmie another kiss".

I slipped my tongue in his mouth. "I got some dick for you when I come back Fat Mama chill out". "I love you aight". He said looking in my eyes. "I'll love you forever".

______

"Oh shit". I said getting up from my spot on the couch. I had forgotten the hookah coal on the stove. "Fuck"! I accidentally burnt my finger.
My phone began to ring. "Hello". I said into the phone. "Wassup pretty whatchu doing"? Herb's face appeared in the phone . "Smoking some hookah, babe I'm hungry". I said knowing I had food in there to cook.

"Whatchu wanna eat Mama"? He asked propping the phone up wherever he was at.

"I want seafood, where you at"? I asked watching as drove. He looked so good even though I could barely see him. The stars in the sky of his car and him dressed in all black turned me on real bad.

"I'm boutta go pick up some bread then imma get ya food and I'm coming home to youuuuu"! He said making me chuckle at him."Put ya pussy inna camera right quick let me see". He said making me bust out laughing.

"Boy no you literally have a car full of people in there". I laughed before taking another pull of the hookah. "Babe nobody paying you any mind girl show me some". He kissed his teeth. "Here look a titty for you". I laughed pulling my tank top down exposing my titty. "I'm coming home right now". He joked as his car came to a stop. "aight babe let me call you back Imma go handle this and be on the way". He said making me frown.

"Ok daddy I love youu". I said blowing him a kiss. "I love you too Ma".

_____