Family Ties ♾

Regina Smith

Regina Smith

Clifford Smith Jr

Clifford Smith Jr.

"You better cut it out". Regina laughed at her husband as she placed serving spoons on their kitchen table. "It's been 35 years & 6 kids later you gotta stop this being shy".

Clifford said to her as he stood behind her. "Would you take your fine self upstairs and tell your daughters breakfast is ready"?

Regina placed the bowl with cheese grits down on the kitchen table before hearing Cliff shout. Sarai! Sanaa!"

Cliff yelled from the bottom of the stairs before coming back to the kitchen. "I could've done that".

She rolled her eyes at him.
Sarai & Sanaa we're the last two of the six. The 17 year old twin sisters were the most hustling girls you've ever could've met.

They worked for them selves and of course made their parents proud. "Goodmorning Ma". They said in unison.

"Hi daddy". Sarai said hugging her father. Sarai was a daddy's girl but Sanaa on the other hand was the biggest Mommy's girl ever.

"Wassup Sugar". He kissed her cheek.
"Remember you guys Family pictures tomorrow". Regina earning groans from everybody.

"Mommy you do this every year". Sanaa said scrapping the little bit of grits off her plate. "So what"! Regina shouted over the loud trio.

"Your brothers & sisters have no problem with it why do you"? She said.

The Smith Family had a huge family. Adonis & Amir. 31. Tranice & Chalyn.27 and 29 & lastly Sarai & Sanaa. 17.
To be fair everybody's birthday are really close in range. These kids were all made in love.

"Does everybody have an outfit"? Regina asked the 3 as they cleaned after themselves.

"Yes". They said in unison as they cleaned up their mess.

______

"I'm so exhausted". Regina flopped down on the couch next to her husband as she placed her feet in his lap.

"What's the matter" ?

He instantly began rubbing her feet. " I'm tired for some reason. I went through the garage and look what I found".

She held up a picture of them at their first ever baby shower in 1990 with their eldest twins Adonis and Amir.

"Damn look at that ass". He laughed as Regina hit his shoulder. "Sometimes I miss it". She caressed the pictures.
"Miss what"? He sided eyed her. "The kids as babies". She frowned flipping through the photo album.

"What you saying Pumpkin"? He called her by the nickname he had given her when they first got together. The Two stared at each other as Cliff waited on what she was going to say.

"I want a puppy". She said letting out laughter at her husband.

"We ain't getting no puppy". He laughed hoping his wife would drop the subject.
"Whatever". She stood to her feet kissing his cheek before proceeding to bed.