FIVE

"Exhausted already?" Belly chuckled as she walked into their shared room. Laurel offered to share the room with Belly and Briella could get the other guest room, but this year, Briella wanted to share the room with her best friend.

"How was your Belly flop?" Briella said opening her eyes to see her friend wet.

"Same old same old. Hi Junior Mint."

Jeremiah walked into the room and jumped on the bed causing the girl to jump from the impact. "Jere!"

"Sorry Brie. Didn't know you were there."

"I'm not that small." Briella argued.

"Ok sure whatever you say. I can't believe you still have that bear."

Belly smiled. "Duh. I would never throw away Junior Mint."

"Come on, let's swim before dinner, please." Jeremiah said.

Belly looked at her friend asking her for help. Briella smirked knowing her friend didn't want to be alone with the Fisher boy.

"I... I can't. I have to go with my mom to Whale of a Tale."

"Aw man. I've been wanting to go in the ocean all day, but I've been waiting for you to get here. Please. Pretty please. Pretty please." Jeremiah begged, holding up Junior Mint.

"Just say yes Bells. Don't make the poor boy beg." Briella said.

"Yeah yeah. Screw it. Let's go swim." Belly said, finally caving in. The boy left to go change into his swimsuit leaving the 2 girls alone.

Belly turned around to see her best friend smirk. "Stop."

"What.? I'm not doing anything."

"Your face did."

"You gonna go swim with Jeremiah. You gonna go swim with Jeremiah." Briella teased as Belly blushed.

"Stop." Belly said, taking out her swimsuit. "Which one?"

"None?" Briella looked at both of them. 

"Brie..."

"Do you want that make-out sess with Jere?"

"Yes?" Belly said, unsure.

Briella chuckled. "The navy one."

"This one?" Belly asked as her friend nodded. "It doesn't make me pruny?"

"Any 1 piece swimsuit makes you pruny. But you're hot now, you look good in anything Bells."

Belly sighed. "I'm just nervous that's all."

"Bells look at me." Briella sat up as Belly sat down on the bed. "If Jere is truly the one for you, he will accept you regardless of how you look. You should never have change how you look or act just to satisfy someone, especially a guy."

"Thanks Brie. I'll see you later?"

Briella nodded, getting comfortable again on the bed. "Have fun Belly Bells."

✄-----------------------------

OVER 300 reads??? OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS!!