SEVENTY

mentions mild effects of excessive pot/weed/marijuana smoking 

Briella woke up with a huge headache. She didn't mean to smoke so much, but she needed it. She also didn't remember how she got back home. Maybe she walked back?

The girl sighed and quietly walked back into her shared room with Belly. Thankfully, her friend wasn't there. Given it was 11:35. She quickly took a shower and changed into some clean clothes before making her way downstairs.

The house was quiet so she was assuming everyone was already up doing whatever they were doing. She poured herself some coffee and added some cream and sugar.

"Hey Little Brie."

The girl turned around to see the curled hair boy. "Hey JereBear."

"Sleep well?"

Briella shrugged. "I had better."

Jeremiah nodded. He knew there was something going on with her, Conrad, and Belly. It was pretty obvious. But he didn't know exactly what happened. "You wanna go on a muffin run?"

And that's exactly what the pair did. Jeremiah drove both of them but he didn't ignore the pot the girl was smoking on the way. The boy brushed it off. 

Thankfully the bakery wasn't too crowded as they got their muffins quickly. They sat down on the open balcony outdoor seating and started eating their muffins. Well Jeremiah did. Briella ate half of her blueberry muffin before she light up another bunt.

Jeremiah was confused. The girl loved these muffins. She would eat 3 muffins each time. But as the boy looked at the girl, the more he saw how addicted the girl was with pot. Not that it was a bad thing. He had a brother that did it, and he did it a few times, but never has he seen someone do 2 bunts in less than an hour. 

"Brie don't you think you smoked enough?"

The girl whipped her head quickly to look at the boy. "Excuse me?"

"Give it to me." Jeremiah held out his head.

"No."

"Give it to me."

"No."

"Briella give it to me." Jeremiah never called the girl by her full name.

"I paid good money for this Jeremiah. And I will smoke it. You are not the boss of me. I can do whatever the fuck I want. Whoever the fuck I want. If I want to be with Emmett, I'll be with Emmett. Conrad has no right, no fucking right to be jealous. He's the one who cheated. He's the one who asked my so-called best friend to the deb ball, when he said yes to being mine. God what the fuck was he thinking. He's a fucking little piece of shit. If he thinks he can play me like a fool he should think twice. I am Briella Swift. Briella fucking Swift. You hear me!" Briella yelled the last part, gaining some attention from the other customers.

All Jeremiah could do was look at the girl in sadness. All his 16 years of his life knowing Briella, he has never, ever seen her act like this. Was this how she was when her mom died? Was this how she acted last summer?

"Little Brie..."

Briella shook her head. "Just leave me the fuck alone." With that the girl got up and walked towards the direction of the car. 

Jeremiah didn't have to think twice but to follow her. She was in no condition to be walking on the streets alone, even if it was day time. "Briella!"

"I said leave me the fuck alone."

"You know I can't do that."

"Yes you can. Everyone can do it, why can't you? Huh? Fuck everyone! Fuck Conrad! Fuck Belly! Fuck you! I deserve to be treated like a Queen. A fucking Queen. Why doesn't anyone want to treat me like one? Am I that ugly? Am I that pathetic? What's fucking wrong with me!" Briella yelled. 

"Nothing's wrong with you Brie." Jeremiah said, softly. 

"Then why do people keep cheating on me?" Briella cried. By now the girl had tears coming down her face and her newly light bunt forgotten on the floor as she collapsed to the floor, hugging her knees. 

Jeremiah immediately sat down next to her and pulled her close to his chest. "Little Brie." 

"Did he not love me? Did she not love me?"

The boy didn't know what to say. Granted, he didn't really know what happened. But it was pretty obvious that it was about his older brother. Remind him, he needed to have a talk with him later. As they both sat on the sidewalk, ignoring everyone staring in their direction, Jeremiah knew exactly what they could do to cheer the girl up. 

✄-----------------------------

what did i say?? JEREBEAR ALWAYS COMING THROUGH!! 

did anyone else notice the 3 times brie said to all belly, conrad, and jeremiah to leave her alone?? but what was the difference?  jeremiah was the only one who didn't leave her alone

like c'mon how can we not be team jeremiah right now!!