TWENTY-FIVE

"Emmett seems nice." Belly pointed out as the 3 of them were getting ready for Nicole's party which Briella didn't want to go to. She hated Nicole. She did not want to be at her house.

Briella shrugged. "Yeah I guess." The girl got ready a little too quickly. Granted she was only wearing a simple burgundy cowl neck tank with denim shorts and her white high top converse. She left her makeup natural tonight opting for only eyebrows and mascara. She was blessed with clear skin.

"He's a fucking catch Brie." Taylor said.

"I just... it just feels too safe with him. He doesn't keep me on my toes."

"You were always the one who wanted excitement." Belly said.

"Yeah."

"What about you and Conrad?" Taylor asked.

Briella shrugged. "I don't get the boy. He's too hard to read. Not to mention he stares at me all the damn time. It's creepy."

"You made him come without even doing anything." Taylor chuckled remembering the story her friend told her.

"What?" Belly's eyes widened. "You guys did it?"

Briella shook her head. "Nope. We didn't even kiss but he was so turned on from me grinding he almost came."

"What a loser." Taylor chuckled. "You know what I think? You two need to fuck."

"Taylor!"

"What? Anyone can feel the sexually tension between you two from a mile away."

"He has a girlfriend." Briella reminded the girl.

"He said and I quote he would leave her for you in a heartbeat."

Briella shook her head. "No. Conrad and I are bad news. Emmett is obviously the better choice."

"That's what I've been saying this entire time." Belly said. Truth be told as selfish as it sounds. She didn't want anything to happen between her friend and Conrad. Because she knew her chances with him would be long gone. Belly didn't stand a chance against Briella.

"Tonight is gonna be so much fun." Taylor stated as she helped Belly put on mascara.

"Yeah I just hope it's not a disaster like the last party I went to." Belly said.

Briella chuckled. "Bells we were only at that party for 20 minutes until the cops came."

"And it barely even counts." Taylor added.

"Yeah and I embarrassed myself in front of everyone."

"No you made people notice you."

"And it was Steven's fault, not yours." Briella said.

"Enjoy it. Don't spoil it."

"I mean I guess it was pretty badass having a black eye for a day."

"Zero clumps." Taylor smiled as she closed the mascara. "I'm a genius. Oh we should totally wear these to the party." The girl picked up the flower crowns.

"I like your thinking Tay." Briella smiled as she grabbed hers and put it on, looking at herself in the mirror.

"What? I mean Susannah got those as like a fun thing for my birthday dinner. Isn't it weird if we wear them out of the house?" Belly asked, a little uncomfortable.

"Bells, c'mon. It's your birthday. Who cares what people think."

"Exactly. And it's hot." Taylor said putting the crown on her friend's head. "Look at us. We're hot ass bitches."