Chapter 1

***Please share this story to your friends and give your support by giving votes and comments...your vote and comment means a lot to me***

When Meera opened her eyes, she found she was staying in a large luxurious bed room where the room was designed with so many antique items.

The last memory of her was that she went to operation theatre for a heart transplant and their worried parent faces.

Meera : where am I now??
             Am I in coma  longer time after the operation, so my parents moved me here? Is my parents become rich in the meantime?

Meera : okay, Let's call someone and ask  what is happening.
             Is anybody there, mom ..dad ..are you there???

A young lady looks like a hous servant of the house came to her.

Meera: are you working here..can you call my parents..I want to meet them. How long am I in coma? What is today's date.

Maid glanced  at her like she don't know what she's asking and told : Madam you slept last night and woke up now. You are never in coma. Your don't have parents.your parents died when you were 10..your older brother is in B city and we are currently in A city. If we contact him now, he can only reach here by evening. Do you want me to call him. Today's date is 1 June 22.

Meera is only child for her parents and both are alive when she went to the operation theatre

Meera thinks:my parents died?? Do i have older brother?
                          Are not I had operation on 2 Jun 22.

Unable to process the information given by maid

Meera: No need to call anyone.leave now.

Lot of thoughts flooded in her mind but she can't get a definite answer.

After maid left, she slowly looked around and found a unfamiliar but beautiful couple's wedding photo where the frame has unique design  and has a flower and leaf design embedded all over the frame.in that design, small flower stems looks like letters.
When she combines all the letter, it tells "Siva weds Meera"

After stared the photo, she quickly went to the bathroom to see the mirror and she saw the same unfamiliar beautiful face in the mirror.

A night before the operation, she read a novel named  'Me and my sweet boss' where the male lead Siva is a cold hearted business tycoon like any other novel and had a adopted son Karna. The female lead is clumsy and innocent nanny. The female lead happened to work as the nanny for male lead' son and she took care of the son like her own child and showers lot of love and she never approached Siva with Ill intentions like other nanny who always approach him to seduce him and uses Karna as a tool for that. So the male lead slowly drawn to female lead and married her. Then all three lived a happy life together... Happy Ending.

In that novel, Meera is  Male lead's first wife who was mentioned twice.
One is during son Karna' pov where he mentioned that his adopted mother was always indifferent to him and always treat him like air which is non-existent. He found the reason for this by hearing his parents conversation that Meera is fighting with Siva to return Karna to orphanage as everytime looking at him makes her remember her infertility that she was unable to bear child.
Other time was in Male lead's pov, the female lead admires his late first wife in the wedding photo  but accidentally broke it because of her clumsiness. Kavitha was afraid this might anger him and apologized him several times. Siva thinks it's cute how she is acting and let this matter go.

Looking at the mirror thinking the photo frame has the same design described in the novel.

Meera : Am I transmigrated ?

***Please share this story to your friends and give your support by giving votes and comments...your vote and comment means a lot to me***