Chapter 2 Part 2

After Meera went through all the Social media apps, she got to know novel meera's relatives and friends and the events she attended in last few years.she saw a photo of her taken in the bedroom. In that photo, Meera saw diaries near her. Then Meera started to search for that diary and started to read that.

After completing the diary, Meera got to know..

Novel Meera was born as the second child in a middle class family. After her parents died in a car accident when she was 10, she and her older brother "Arun" who was 5 years elder than her moved to her aunt's house.
Her aunt  is her mother's younger sister but she thought of them as burden and makes them to do household chores in her house and always scold them.
After Arun joined college, he started to work part time and saved money. Then he and his brother moved out of his house.

In novel meera's point of view,
The relationship between Arun and novel Meera is not a loving sister brother relationship instead it's like responsibility where she is Arun's responsibility. He always give her whatever she wants but never spent time with her. So if she had any issues in her school or college, she was afraid to tell that to him and afraid her brother would think she is a burden like her aunt. It creates inferiority complex in her.

Arun had founded a company named RC where they import raw cloth material and made the company as one of top companies in the city. He met Siva on that time. Siva was the CEO of a FT company which produces and sells fashion clothes all over the country.the raw materials for FT was purchased from RC.

Siva's family has five members. He is the elder son and has  two younger brothers Mahin and Ashok.
when Siva's family proposed the marriage to Arun thinking the benefits both family has from this marriage, Arun asked her sister Meera who completed her fashion course that year agreed to that marriage.

novel Meera thought that her life would change after her marriage and thought that she can be now be a part of loving family. But All are shattered in a month. Her husband Siva who never initiated a conversation with her and never spent time with her and always runs after business. She thought he also taking care of her as a responsibility. Sleeping with her and giving what she asks all out of responsibility that he has for marriage.
If he was planning to go to a business trip, he informed via house telephone which always handled by the maid. Never once called her mobile. Above all, her in laws were all from rich family background so they look down on her and never invited her if her husband is unavailable. This increases her inferiority complex.

After 3 years of marriage, she never got conceived. Her mother in law started to stress her about this whenever she comes to the house where she ans Siva was living.
The couple went for medical checkup to discuss this. The doctor told that there is no chance for Meera to get pregnant based on the report. Hearing this news, his parents asked him to divorce her but he denied it and they adopted 5 year old karna from orphanage to stop his parents talk about heir .

The only friend she has was Anu who spends time with her when her husband was not in house. They both completed fashion course in the same college.
After college completion, Meera married Siva and Anu started to work in a startup company.

When novel Meera went to Anu's office to pick her, she saw her speaking in phone. When she was about to call her, she heard 'dont worry. I will talk to her about the investment for out new company without giving her partnership. I am her only friend anyway. So she will never reject my request. Even she is stupid, her husband and brother are not, so it might take some time get the money from her'. This brokes meera's heart even more and she ran away from that place without making sound.
This not was written by her 2 days ago.

'God..please send me far away..far away to another world where I can have love'
This was the last note she wrote in that diary last night.

Meera thought : is God really sent her away? to my world? to my body?
(..No Answer...)
Ok.. first let's resolve the current issue.
Now, Meera and  Siva was married for 4 years but not love each other and they adopted Karna 6 months ago.meera hates Karna because of her inferiority complex that seeing him makes her remember that her inability to give birth.

In the novel female lead met Karna when he was

Since God gave me second chance to live, I don't want to waste it.

Let's leave now and live a life in another place without interfering male lead and persons mentioned in the novel.NO...Leaving now is like throwing myself in a fire pit because i don't know anyone here and more importantly I don't have enough money in my hand and I am a programmer but novel Meera is a fashion designer.so I won't get any programming job with fashion course degree here.

Let's get to know about this new world and find a way to earn money and find a place to stay in future then i will divorce this man and leave this place.

(Knock.. knock)

Meera looked at the door thinking I already had my breakfast and lunch in room and this is not time for dinner then why she is knocking: come in.

Maid: madam, master called now and told he is going to D city for a business meeting and won't come home for a week.

Meera : really, great

Maid dumbfounded:!!!

Meera: I mean.. it's good that he is earning money for the family ...I am happy that he is expanding his company in other cities too.

Maid: shall I bring dinner to room when it's ready?

Meera: no need..I will come to dining room and i want to eat with Karna.

Maid thought madam is acting out of character but not said anything and left the room.

Meera thinks: it's great that Siva went to business trip.i am not mentally ready to face him.but karna is different he is my favourite character in the novel. After divorcing Siva, I would prefer to take karna with me though it's impossible.
Old Meera never treated him well, so he might be hate me. He never come with me if I ask him. Atleast, I will mend the relationship between us before divorce.

Dinner time comes and Meera prepared to meet her son Karna.

Author: Chapter 2 ends here..Let's meet our cute son Karna in Chapter 3 😊

🌺🌺🌺Dear Readers..Please share this story to your friends and give your support by giving votes and comments...your vote and comment means a lot to me🌺🌺🌺