Chapter 8 Part 2

Meera saw him came near her and sat on the bed. After few minutes
Siva: if you stared enough, can we discuss now?
Then only Meera realised that she was staring him, this whole time.
Meera: ah.i am not staring you.
Siva: then what you did just now
Meera with no words to oppose him: so what??
Siva : ?
Meera: aren't you my husband..is it wrong to stare my husband?
Siva with a smirk: I never said it's wrong..I just asked was you stared enough ..or do you want to continue it
Meera in her mind: are you crazy ...wait. is he teasing me now.

She saw his face again and turned her head down

Meera in her mind: he is definitely teasing me and also enjoying that.meera don't lose your composure. Aren't our relationship is cold..why she feels different now.

Siva looked at her whose face expression was constantly changing and thought it's cute and funny.he thought about old times whenever he saw her she had the sad face that tells the world had wronged and abandoned her. He never understood why she was like that.though their relationship started for business and he never wanted this marriage, he neither wronged her nor let others bully her. He thought she never tried to stand herself and always wanted to depend on others and always had atmosphere around her like she lost her soul, so he never had a normal conversation like this before. he felt she was lively today and also started to care for karna and thought it's a good change.

Siva: Do you have anything to say to me?

Meera: yes..I thought a lot when you were in business trip.., I want to change my life.

Siva with a smirk in his: really..how??

Meera: .I decided to accept karna as my son and I want to consider our relationship too

Siva: our relationship??

Meera: yes..we were married because of our family but do we really like how we are now?

Siva: what you decided?
Meera: not decided..I am still thinking on that..so...

SivA: so???

Meera: let's use different bedroom until we decide.

Meera closed her eyes after saying that and waiting for his response..

Siva:  I wonder why you had these thoughts but ...

Siva was silent

Meera opened her eyes and looked at him

Siva: but I am happy hearing this

Siva also know they can't continue their relationship with hollowness and want to end the relationship but he was afraid to talk this to her earlier because she was always in the edge of losing hope to live. He not loves her and he also knows Meera also don't love him. She only wants him as someone who showers love on her  and not someone she loves. He always thought it's stupidity to Expect someone to love you without loving him.

So, he was happy to hear this from her and he thought it's okay if she decided to either continue or end this relationship before it hurts both.

Even she is different now,he can't assure that she won't change to back after few days.

Siva: tell me once you decide..I will stay in the next room in the meantime... good night.

He left the bedroom.

❤️❤️❤️Dear Readers..Please vote, comment and follow me😍 to give your support if you like this story...❤️❤️❤️