Chapter 6 Part 2

Siva who saw the wedding photo shaked his head and took her to the bed and told to sleep.
Meera who was drunk not wanted to sleep and told : I am not sleepy..youu..tell me a story.?
Siva: what ..do whatever you want..I am tired..I will sleep in next room.
Sive tried to move from bed but suddenly a hand grabbed his shirt to not letting go from bed.

Meera : handsome.. don't go.

Siva looked at her face and thought her actions are totally different from her character. Normally, Meera was silent and talk only few words. Even when she was drunk earlier, she always slept in her bed silently. But now, she not even recognise him and acting like a different woman. He felt her temperament also changed now. He thought she is cute now and his mouth started to go upwards.

He tried to remove her hands from his shirt but she was stubborn and not letting go. She let go of the shirt and hugged him tightly and started to cry

Meera: don't leave me..waa

Siva's heart broken when he saw her cry said : please don't cry.. wife. I am not leaving .. okay
And he slowly hugged her back..a passionate night of theirs passed.

The next morning, Meera woke up with a heavy head ache.
Her memory of yesterday night came to her.. her face became red tomato.
Meera slapped her forehead and said  to herself: you are really idiot..how come you spent night with a stranger. Even he was novel meera's husband, he is not yours.. you are really an idiot.
After sometime later, she encouraged herself to forgive herself but decided not to get drunk again to avoid this type of situation. Even she was in another woman body now, it is wrong to give her body to someone in the name of being drunk. Fortunately this time it was her husband, she was afraid to imagine what would have happened if it was another man.
She called maid and asked about her son karna. When she heard he already left to school. She was angry and asked the maid why they didn't woke her up.

Maid: madam, sir told to not disturbe you until you call me.

Meera: sir?? Who?

Maid : your husband..madam

Meera : WHAT??

Maid:??

Meera: I mean..is he in home now?

Maid : he also left to office.

Meera: ok..you leave now.

Meera sighed and thought the time to meet the male protagonist of the novel came now.

❤️❤️❤️Dear Readers..Please give your support by giving votes if you like this story😍..share your thoughts about this story in comments ❤️❤️❤️