Chapter 18

Sita looks at Meera and her son hugging each other and gets annoyed.
Sita; having a good time,.after spoiling my son's life
Meera without replying her took karna to his room.. this increases sita's anger
S; are ignoring me..you witch
Stop it mom
The Siva voice heard from door.
Sita: son , did you see that.. she dares to ignore me..how disrespectful..
Meera came back after leaving karna to room.
M; I am not disrespecting you..you are the one who don't know what to say infront of kids
Sita: are you blaming me..did I not tell truth..you both are the one spoiling my son's life.
Siva; mom..stop it.. don't talk bad about my family...why you came here.
Sita: why..are you asking me..do any mother need a reason to see his son.
Meera shaker her head..she don't want involve with his mother. Based on the information she knows that Meera don't have a good relationship with this so called mother in law but she can't totally ignore her as she is shiva's mother.
So, she continued to be silent
After few conversation between the son and mother, Sita told
Sita; son, do you. Know your brother mahin was stripped from ceo position because of this woman's brother. You should avenge for your brother.
Meera thought; is this the same person who told she came to see son without any reason.
Though she got curious about what actually happened.
Siva; I know.,
Sita; you know but you didn't do anything
Siva without any change in voice; what you want me to do.. that is relevant to business we should not involve family relationship

Sita ; how can you tell this. He is your brother.
Siva; no..he is not my brother anymore.
Sita; do you know what you are saying
Siva; I know what I am saying..you are the one who don't know. The shareholders and investor are not happy with mahin's adminstration in company last year..so many conflicts arised in his company..the relationship between mahin and meera's brother becomes worse as her brother supported other investors. So to avenge him,mahin changed meera's medical record to say she can't be pregnant.

Sita; no... He won't do like this..this woman Bewitched you..you brother is not that type of person.
Siva;mom..stop badmouthing her..my patience also has limit..why you think he cant do that..he made me marry her to secure his position in company..after he got to know it's not helping..he find this ways to Break it. I am only forgiving this one time...but not next time.
Sita; son
Siva; mother..if you love him so much I can't say anything but don't bring anything about him to me.. Also, please don't come here..if you want to see me,, come to my office or call me ,I will come and meet you.
Sita; are you driving me away.. do you not want me too
Siva; it's not like that mom but I don't want my family get affected by you or father
Sita heartbroken.. though she favours others son she got hurt when she hear this words from him..she understood how one people will feel when their favourite favours othes.
She wants to ask'am I not in your family' but she don't want to degrade more especially infront of Meera..she knows she favors mahin more but asking more after knowing what mahin did will make her shameless person.
So she left after saying goodbye to her son..
After she left,Siva hugged Meera tightly without saying any words
Meera hugged back..she knows the meaning of the hug..yes.. some things are not meant to say by words alone.. like how he is showing her how she is more important than any other person in the world which includes his mother and father.

Author; 🎄⛄🌹💕Merry Christmas Readers💕🌹🎄🎄⛄...i am planning to complete this story soon and start writing other stories 😉...I will post final chapter by this week..stay tuned ☺️☺️❤️

💕💕💕 Please share and vote this chapter if you like this chapter.. follow me😌 for more stories 💕💕💕