Chapter 7 Part 3

After the nanny left, Meera stayed with karna in his room and sat next to him when he was doing his homework thinking she can help if he finds anything difficult but he done it faster without stopping anywhere. She stared at him in wonder thinking is all the other childs in his age will do their homework by themselves.

Meera: son.. are you really completed your homework? This quick??by yourself?

Karna: yes..mommy..I always do it by myself.i completed today sooner because..

Karna wants to tell he did it quickly because he wants to spend time with Meera but he is embarassed to tell it.

Meera who understood all this gently patted his head and said:  oh my sweet son..did you complete it sooner for me. my son not only smart but also sweet.

Meera: do you want to play anything with me today..let's do that.

Karna with enthusiastic face: mommy.. drawing..I want to do.

Meera: okay baby.do you plan to draw any specific thing
Karna was silent for a moment and said : mommy..I want to draw our family.

Meera: family?

Karna: yes mommy.

Then, both sat on the chair and drown into their own world..karna seriously draw the picture and Meera had all the materials he want and gave him whenever he asks.
After he completed his picture he gave it to her.

Karna hesitanly : mommy..my present.

Meera thanked and kissed him in cheeks and recieved the paper.

When he was drawing, she noticed he drawn another kid along with other 3 person .. though she was curious on that time,she didn't asked  to not disturb him while he was drawing.

Meera asked after receiving the drawing: son, who are they.

Karna: mom.. this is mommy, daddy,me and..this is my sister.

Meera: sister??..son , our family has no sister...is she any neighbour or anyone you know.

Meera thought he considered any neighbour kid as his sister

Karna : no mommy.. this is my future sister..
Meera felt complicated. She knows there is no way for a new child in this family.also she don't know how karna will feel if she got divorce..she shaked his head and decided to postpone this matter.
That time a maid came to the room to tell them dinner is ready. Then only Meera saw the time, it's alread night 7 pm.

Meera: son , come..it's already late..let's go for dinner.

She took his hand and they both went to dining room.
There she saw another person sitting there.

She thought it's better to eat later after he leaves and took one step back.. suddenly she heard siva's voice.

Siva: Come here

❤️❤️❤️Dear Readers..Please vote, comment and follow me😍 to give your support if you like this story...❤️❤️❤️