Chapter 4 part 2

Meera asked the Cook about the favourite food of Karna but no one knows about it.

Meera shocked to know that no one knows about it. They never asked any food he want,only ate what was served.

Meera felt bad for him. He came to this place 6 months ago but still not felt this place as his home which made him felt greatful for what he received here and made him afraid to ask anything from anyone in this house.

Meera then asked the cook not to prepare the dinner and decided to go out for dinner with Karna.

Then she went to her room and started to look for any freelancer job and applied for some of that jobs. She looked at the time,only 1 hour passed..to pass the time,she started to create simple apps which she planned to sell it to the company.

Noon time passed by her drowning in the code she was creating.

In the afternoon, she looked for several hotels and it's food reviews and selected a hotel for dinner

At the evening, she searched the internet for recent news in this world and fashion here among youngster and famous brands and companies in this world.

Karna: mom

When she heard that word mom, she stood up and hugged karna who returned from school.

Meera: how was your day son
Karna: good mom.i missed you there.

Meera who was glad with the answer: oh my sweet son ..I also missed you. Go and fresh up.i will bring you some snacks.

Karna: okay mom

He ran to him to his room to fresh up and his nanny followed him to help him.

Then, both went to the back yard of the house and had their snacks together. the laughter And giggles sound was heard in the back yard.

After Having snacks, Meera went with him to his room to help him complete his homework.

Meera handed him a paper and told: son, can you fill this.

Author: Part 2 ends here..let's see what the paper Meera handed has in part 3.

🌺🌺🌺Dear Readers..Please share this story to your friends and give your support by giving votes if you like this story 🌺🌺🌺