Chapter 4 Part 1

Next morning the Sun sends it's rays to meera's room windows to woke her who forgot to close it with curtain.

Meera : the is too bright today. What's the time now.

She slowly searches for her phone and saw the time.

Meera: oh it's already 8. I need to see Karna..

She rushed to karna's room.

She planned to help karna today to get him ready for school but she woke up late.

When she entered his room, Karna already got ready and his nanny arranges his bag.

When karna sees her, he gave a bright smile

Karna : good morning mom 😊

Meera without energy: good morning son😞

Karna seeing her response: what happened mom

Meera: I thought of helping you get ready but was late..are you had breakfast..let us have breakfast together.

Karna was happy hearing this and went with her.

His nanny stared at her.

Meera noticed that and about to ask her but then only she remembered she was directly came after she woke up without showering and also in night dress. Thinking of what she does just in front of her son, embarassed her.

Meera: son , is it late to go school..can you give me 10 minutes

Karna: not late mom.actually it's too early.I will wait.

Meera ran away to her room and got ready and pick karna from his room to dining table and both eat together.

Then he took his bag from nanny and about to leave

Karna: bye mom

Meera smiled and kissed him on forehead and told

Meera: bye son.. come soon.. your mommy is waiting here for you.

Hearing her words, karna started to cry.he himself don't know what is the reason..

Karna in his mind: why I am crying ..is it because I  received warmth suddenly which I dreamt several days and believed it won't happen.

Meera hugged him and consoled him. As he is her favorite character, so she knows he always desires for love and warmth and that is the reason his cry. even  there are several people here, he always feels he was lonely.

Meera: sorry for not doing this sooner..I promise i will be your good mother from now on and never let you feel loneliness.

Karna wiping his tears : I love you mom

Saying this, he was embarassed, so he ran away.

She wants to prepare karna's favourite food in dinner, so she asked the cook what he frequently asks or eats in dinner.

The answer shocked her.

Author: Part 1 ends here.

🌺🌺🌺Dear Readers..Please share this story to your friends and give your support by giving votes and comments...your vote and comment means a lot to me🌺🌺🌺