My Love

Rosemary's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling on cloud nine. I sat up but instantly closed my eyes tight to fend off the burning in my eyes that I got from the blinding sun. When I felt better, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After that, I decided to go down to the kitchen and make myself an omelet. I took out the eggs, chopped the tomatoes, cut up the onions, put the bacon on a pan, and got out the milk.

I mix the milk with the eggs, and then I put the eggs on another pan. While that cooked, I put in the tomatoes, onions, and the now cooked bacon.

I let that cook while plugging in my iPod and turning up the music.

" SHE GOT THEM APPLE BOTTOM JEANS

BOOTS WITH THE FUR

THE WHOLE CLUB WAS LOOKING AT HER

SHE HIT THE FLOOR

NEXT THING YOU KNOW

SHAWTY GOT LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW "

I laughed as I danced to the song. Blue Eyes barked and spun in circles happily. I kept dancing and singing to any song that came on.

I was about to flip my omelet, when hands grabbed me around the waist and pulled me towards them. I screamed, turned around, and slapped them with my spatula. I ran to the pantry and hid in there.

" Ow. Rose! That hurt like hens! That thing was hot! " Oops? I walked out of the pantry and flipped my omelet.

" That's not my fault. You decided to scare me while I was in the kitchen, cooking, with a hot spatula. " I giggled at him.

" Well, I just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend this morning, and check on how she is feeling. I guess I'll just go home then, since you don't want me here. " Awe, my boyfriend is so cute but so insecure. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around in a relationship? The GIRL is insecure? No? No? Okay then.

He had made it to the living room when I realized he was gone. I ran to the living room and wrapped my arms around his waist to hug him from behind. He didn't do anything, just stood there. I sighed and buried my face in his back.

" Don't leave, Dylan. I don't want you to ever leave me. Not unless you have to. I love you to death and I couldn't live without you. You may not think so, but you are my knight in shining armor. You are my prince. You are my fairy tale ending and I want you here with me always. You don't have to ever worry whether or not I want you here because the answer will always be yes." My speech came out a little bit more muffled than I first thought it would, but it could still be heard.

Dylan turned around in my arms and looked down at me. We stared into each other's eyes for a while. He then leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back with all the love I had in me. We soon broke apart to breathe.

" Thank you. " he whispered to me while hugging me to him and burying his head in my hair. I ran my hands through his hair while answering.

" No, thank you, for being you. I love you. " he lifted his head, my hand still in his hair.

" I love you too. " My heart sped up and my stomach did a flip. Then I remembered something.

" OH SHITAKI MUSHROOMS!!! " I ran to the kitchen and hurriedly put the omelet on a plate. Luckily, it was just right and hadn't burned.

Dylan came in laughing and sat down. He then pulled me onto his lap and lay his head on my shoulder. I grabbed the fork and put a piece of omelet on the fork. I turned to Dylan.

" Want some? " he shook his head and I pouted. I pretended to cry and put my head in the crook of his neck.

" You don't like my cooking? " cue the fake sniffle. I felt him quickly shake his head.

" Angel, it's not that. I just ate so- " I pretended to sob and forced tears to fall from my eyes.

" O-oh. I gue-ess that's fi-fine. I under-understand. " Cue guilty conscious now.

" Awe Angel. I'll try it, just please don't cry. It makes me want to cry too. " I sniffled and looked at him with a puppy look.

" Really? " I whispered for effect.

" Really, really. " I wiped the fakes tears away and smiled. Then I shoved a big piece of the omelet into his mouth.

He chewed and smiled at me when he had swallowed. I giggled and kissed his cheek while taking a bite myself.

---------------------------------------------------

Dylan's POV

" Want some? " I shook my head and she pouted. She started crying and put her head in the crook of my neck. I tightened my arms around her.

" You don't like my cooking? " She sniffled. I quickly shook my head.

" Angel, it's not that. I just ate so- " She started to sob and I could feel the tears falling on my shoulder.

" O-oh. I gue-ess that's fi-fine. I under-understand." I felt so guilty. I didn't want her to cry ever, especially not because of me.

" Awe Angel. I'll try it, just please don't cry. It makes me want to cry too. " She sniffled and looked at me with a cute but sad puppy look.

" Really? " She whispered and I melted.

" Really, really. " She wiped the tears away and smiled. Then she shoved a big piece of the omelet into my mouth.

I chewed and smiled at her, it was super good. She giggled and kissed my cheek while taking a bite herself.

I sat there, watching my angel, fully content. My love for her grew every second of the day. I can't imagine my life without her.

Earlier, I thought that she didn't want me here. That she didn't feel the same way I did, but I found that I was wrong. My heart melted when she said all those things.

I tightened my hold on my angel and buried my head in her shoulder. I don't ever want to let go and I won't let go of her, ever. My love, my angel, my rose, she is my life and I love that she is mine.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3