Part 3 : Date?

Hayley's POV

4 PM

I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened my car's door hopping out from it. Closing door I looked at my ex school where I completed my school studies.

Today it was Diamond jubilee of this school, means 75 complete years of this school. It was fully decorated. I entered the school campus as all nostalgic moments came like flashback in my vision.

I guess I will meet my old friends too as they may have also got invitation.

"Hayley!!!"
I turned around to know who called me, when at next moment I was on ground and a female familiar warm figure upon me hugging me tightly.

"Missed you, girl!"
She chirped. I identified the voice and hugged her back with the same tight hold still laying on ground.

"Missed you too April."

"Baby, Why am I even here? Just to suffer."
Emma said with the tint of jealousy.

"Then you also join us."
I said.

"Ah no... I love my dress. Thank you."

We slowly get up and brushed our outfits and then looked at each other and laughed as we do without any reason. And got engulfed in a trio hug as tears flowed down.
April Kincaid and Emma Chen, my school time best friends.

We move towards the ground where the programme was going to held. While walking.

"After going to London, you totally forgot us no?"
April asked.

"I was busy but same you did, forgot me after going to foreign land."
I defended.

"Got engaged in career studies, Anyways but we will be in touch now OK?"

"I guess."
I said with a doubt because being friendly and close to me, they can be in danger, they don't know my real identity.

They looked at me with a suspicious look and before they could ask anything I heard Lily calling me.

"Nini!"
She came to me and hugged me tightly, I hugged her back. She calls me that Nini. I didn't like it at first but now I'm used to it. Breaking the hug she hugged April and Emma.

"You are looking too pretty, Lily."
April commented.

"Thank you. I have taken part in Couple dance competition."

"Oh who is your partner?"
April said in a teasing way.

Lily blushed and we all laughed.

"Hey!"
Here comes Daniel looking handsome as he is. He came and hugged me. I hugged him back.

Lily knows my friends as for some years when Lily was in junior classes, we were senior. But Daniel doesn't knows them as we were in college by then when he joined this school. I know him because he is my sister's boyfriend.

"He is my boyfriend and my dance partner too. Daniel Harper."
She introduced blushing.

"You are even faster than us. We couldn't got a single boyfriend till college days."
Emma teased.

"Let's go, program is going to start."
_________________________________

Program ended. Daniel and Lily have danced jazz and they did the best among all to be honest. Now they are in changing room. And we are here where we will find many of our classmates who has came.