Part 6 : An Angel

I HAVE FAITH IN WHAT I SEE. NOW I KNOW I HAVE MET AN ANGEL IN PERSON.

Hayley's POV

"It's been so many days I spent a good quality of time with you

"It's been so many days I spent a good quality of time with you."
He said driving me back to home after our date.

We only talked about what we did after separating from each other. And he never asked that why I left him. Maybe he himself knows why I left him that's why he didn't asked.

"Yeah." I replied smiling.

"Well, did you like my outfit?"

"Of course. You look really handsome in this casual dress. I mean I don't like seeing men always in that white shirt, black pants, coat and tie... At least this outfit doesn't gives you the look of CEO."

We both laughed. He was wearing a black shirt and pant and with long gelled hairs.

"My secretary helped me to choose this outfit or I have decided to wear that only."

"I guess your secretary and I have similar fashion sense."

"Yeah right. She is very talented and beautiful too."

"You like her? Then why are you with me? Go to her."

"Yeah I like her but..." he kept his hand on my hand which was on my thigh and caressed my back palm and pulled it to his lips kissing my back palm.
"I love you."

I sighed and smiled bitterly. Feeling sorry I can't say that back. And he gave me his smile and continued driving still holding my hand.

"How long will you wait for me? What if I can't love you?"
He remained silent not wanting to answer. Maybe he, himself is confuse.

"I'm on a mission now and I have to Honey trap a man of around our age only."

"Yeah it's fine!"

"We can't meet up. It's dangerous for you."
He bit his lip and looked at me.

"It's fine."
After a few minutes of silence he again asked.
"Will you have to... Umm I mean... You and him... Nigh-... Roman-... I mean... You and him... On Bed---"

"Yes."
He looked at me hoping to see a glance of joke but failed. I sighed.
"If needed I have to do that. And this isn't the first case... So..."

"Its OK. I won't be a bother to your work. Go on. All the best."

I nodded. After some time.
"Anyways can you give me your phone? My phone is dead and I have to call my friend."

"Yeah of course."

I took his phone and opened the lock which is our relationship anniversary, also my birth date, we both knew and he never changed his password.

His phone was having mine and his pic, where he is carrying me on his back. And we both were laughing open-heartedly. I smiled and opened the contacts app.