Part 32 : Machine

WITH NO CHOICE OF MY OWN, I FEEL LIKE A MACHINE.

Adrian's POV

My eyes slowly opened when I felt some touches on my forehead. And my eyes met with the most beautiful face of the world. I smiled and he showed his sweet smile like he is so innocent and don't even know what he was last night.

I snuggled more deep in his neck and he hugged me more tight.

"You're making me most happy man in the world. Angel... I want to make you permanently mine... By marrying you."
I kept quiet listening to him.

"I want to tell you something."
I broke the hug and raised my bro asking what he wants to say.

"I'm getting some rare blue diamonds."
My smile flattened for a second. But I again make it up.

"And I'm gonna spend it on the Child care Institutions, where I have took you day before yesterday."

"Really? Are you gonna spend it on them?"
I had thought he will keep it for himself.

"Hmm... For the disabled, for those who are suffering from a severe disease and more."

Then I'm not taking these diamonds from you Adrian... Never.

"What do you think?"
I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I'm proud of you... And that's the reason I love you... You're an angel behind this devil facade of yours."

"And You're devil behind this angel facade of yours."
And my smile flattens...Eyes widening.

Did he knew-?

"I wonder, how you are so good at blow job? Quite devilish!"
He said and gently pinched my nose.

I bit my lip as my cheeks turned red and hit his tattooed chest with my palm.

"OK sorry I won't tease now... I hope you didn't caught cold."

"No I'm fine... You have dried my hair yesterday, and completely gave me full warmth of yours... Thank you."

"My pleasure."
He said and stood up from bed. He had wore full dress and I was also not naked, having some warm clothes on.

"Come down. I'm making breakfast for us."
He said and pecked my forehead and went down.
____________________________________

After freshening up, I went down when I heard Marshall's voice.

"He again killed a innocent business man and took over his company.... I'm gonna fucking KILL THIS SCOTT."

Dad?
No! he can never kill any innocent.

"More than you, I have the rage to destroy him... I'll kill his daughter first... I wonder how will she look tied on the torture chair."
It was Adrian... My heart clenched at his words. Which was directly to me.

"I'm telling you... Check about Hayley. She---"
And I entered in the scene. I can't let Marshall make a single doubt on me, in Adrian's mind.
They got quiet when they noticed me.

"What about Scott? What you both were talking?"
I said with a casual smile.

"Can I ask you why you're so concerned about Scott?... Or is he your dad?"
I glared at Marshall.

"Marsh---"
Adrian tried to calm him but my patience level was over.

"Just because my surname is Scott... It doesn't mean, I'm your rival's daughter."