Part 7 : Messed up

A DATE TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER AIN'T ENOUGH TO KNOW EACH OTHER.

Hayley's POV

"Hey!"Adrian shouted from far waving his hand in front of the cinema hall

"Hey!"
Adrian shouted from far waving his hand in front of the cinema hall. I smiled and went towards him.

"You are incredibly beautiful today."

"So are you."

"Let's go"
He offered me his hand like a gentleman and I took his hand.

His hand felt so warm and comforting. I have been with many men but he was surely different. I felt safe around him.

Now it sounds ironical as I am a mafia and not scared of anything still I am saying I am safe but whatever it is. I am also a woman and I also want safety and comfort zone by side of men. He was surely fulfilling it.

He bought popcons for himself and a cold coffee for me with his card and we settled on our seats. It was a romcom movie.

Time skip

"So what do you do?" I asked with curiosity.

"I am a businessman."

"What kinds of business actually?"

"I don't know, if I should tell you this or not."
He said with hesitant.

"Drugs?"
I asked, my eyes widened, like what if it is... But it actually didn't bothered me at all. I have been dealing with these problems. And have records of killing many smugglers.

"N-no!" he rejected in instant.
"My business is... Umm... Yeah software products."

"Then what was it to hide about?"
I said putting a piece of meat in my mouth, munching on it.

"Ah just... Anyways What do you do?"

"I am a kindergarten teacher."
I am always prepared with this question.

"Oh... I love kids very much."

"Really?"

"Yeah... Even I am in demand of my own five children."

I choke on water and he stood up from his place coming on my side patting my back while I rubbed my throat coughing continuously.

After being normal.
"You serious? 5 kids?"

"Yeah... Umm Is it such a big problem?" he said sitting on his place back.

"You are saying it to your date... In future if I will be your wife. Don't make me scare."
His eyes widened like I demanded for 10 kids.

"Means you wanna marry me?"
And that was the moment I realised what I said and my eyes widened involuntary a dry lump forming on my throat that was difficult to swallow.

"I--umm"

"It's OK leave it. I don't wanna embarrass you."
You already made me too much. I drank water.