Part 14 : Full day date

THE COUPLE WHO KISSES AT THE TOPMOST POINT OF THE FERRIS WHEEL ARE BOUND TO BE TOGETHER FOR FOREVER.

Vivian's POV

I was in casual night dress, working on my computer, since night after coming back home, preparing for today's plan.

Hayley was asleep in her room. And I was alive yet because of the coffees. The blue light flashing on my glasses which prevented harmful blue rays, I prepared for mission and was lost into it and forget that it was 7:50 AM now.

Door bell rang. I frowned, I don't wanna get up. I sighed when bell rang for second time. And went there to open the door and saw Adrian there.

"Good morning."
He said.

"Morning."

"Umm... Hayley?"

"She is in her room... Come."
I welcomed him in.

"Well, she is sleeping---"
My words were cut when I noticed that my hacking room door was open. Shit!

"We discussed yesterday to go on a date today."
He said.
I faced him and he was looking at me. I have to keep my laptop in and close the door.

"Go and wake her up, I'll make tea."

"It isn't right. She has her own privacy."

"She doesn't have any thing to hide, she is a tomboy, Go in."
I said and slightly pushed him towards Hayley's room. As he was in, I closed the door.

And went to keep my laptop in room and close the door of hacking room.

Adrian's POV

I saw a sweet angel hugging a shin chan stuff toy, she loves shin chan. I chuckled and went near her. She looked like a Disney princess sleeping peacefully. An Angel...

She made a pout from her lips, her leg on one pillow and arms on that Shin Chan. I wish I were a shinchan stuff toy, if she will hug me like this. I am jealous.

I sat on stool and admired her beauty.

Well stuff toys can't give hickeys like I have given her. I saw the mark given by me on her neck. It was dark purple in colour now. I don't know how long will it be there.

I removed some strands of her hair away from her face and at same time, sunlight fell on her face from the window. Sunlight made her face look more glowing.

She scrunched irritatedly and opened her eyes slowly. She saw me.

"Morning, baby"
I chirped.

She blinked twice with a smile. But eyes were shot open when reality hit her. She woke up and sat straight and fixed her t-shirt.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to pick you up, but my baby is sleeping with someone else."

"What? With whom? I don't know."

"Well, shin chan stuff toy is much luckier than me."
She looked at shin chan and facepalm herself. She again looked at me and joined her hands.

"Please don't tell anyone, That I am a shinchan lover. Please."

I chuckled.
"I won't. Promise. Now get ready. I'll give you an hour."

"Where are we going?"
I went close to her and her lips parted.

I cupped her back neck and my thumb rested on the hickey. Her breath hitched and I felt it. I rubbed her hickey.

"Somewhere that you will love."