Part 30 : So many things

WHEN A MAN CAN BEND ON KNEES FOR A WOMAN, SHE IS DEFINITELY A QUEEN IN HIS EYES.

Hayley's POV

Opening my eyes slowly, my vision was again blurred because of the bright light coming through between the curtains.

Someone pulled me by my waist as he back hugged me. One duvet covered both of us.

We did it... Last night.

Thinking about it a smile crept on my lips and I twisted my body to face him. His flawless face looks so bright when I see it this close.

I smiled as my finger trailed over his face. His eyes opened slowly and he smiled at me and pulled me more close as now under the duvet our private parts were in contact with each other's.

He caressed my cheeks and I closed my eyes feeling his touch. Our forehead touching each other's.

"Was I too much rough last night?"

"I love it when you are rough."
He chuckled.

"Wanna take a warm bath?"

"Hmm. Then I've to go to kindergarten too."

"Its 12 of noon."

"Oh... So kindergarten must be close by n--- WHAT?"
My eyes widened and I broke the skin contact and leaned to the night table to get my phone back.

I didn't noticed that duvet has slipped off my chest and my blossom was in full expose.

I made a call to Stella.
"Hello! Stella!"

"OK so how was your last night? You got so tired that you forget to wake up today."

"How did you know?"

"Well Vivian told me that last night you might have done something something!"

"Stell---"
Call declined all of a sudden.

I looked at my phone and frowned. My phone was shut down. I wanted to tell her something important about kindergarten.

"Adrian, give me your phone!"
I said as I kept my phone back on its place.

But when I saw him, he was staring at my chest.
"What?"

"Well, you're planning for me to get a boner again, seriously?"
Confusion was clear on my face until I followed his eyes.

Now my eyes widened and I covered it with duvet in seconds.

"You could have told me."
I complained.

"It looked so sexy and also I have full right to see you naked... I'm your boyfriend."

"Not husband though!"

"So should I plan to be your husband?"
He said as he came close to me, dangerously close that my head again was attached to pillow.

He hovered on me, and his chest was on full expose. My name tattooed on his chest.
His hand caressed my neck hickeys as he smirked when suddenly his hands removed my duvet and stared at my breast.

And I let him do whatever he wants. I'm his after all.

"Its hard to believe, you took virginity of the most dangerous mafia of the world."
He said and kissed between my cups.

He handed me his phone.
"I'm making a warm bath tub... For us."
He said and pecked my lips and went towards washroom, not even caring to cover his butts.

But gosh, his ass is also so sexy.

"Oh yeah..."
He said and turned around now his manhood in full expose. And my eyes gawked at the view.
"Password is your birthday, 2211"