Part 47 : A Promise

EVEN IF ITS YOU GIVING ME PAIN, YOU'RE MY BEST BANDAGE TO MY DEEP CUTS.

Hayley's POV

I rested my head leaning to the wall and closed my eyes. Lia informed me that he is coming. My body was exhausted, it was very difficult to take any more pain now.

But my heart is saying otherwise. No matter what, I've to hold up myself. I won't lose.

Door opened, so did my eyes. His eyes carried anger and it was little difficult to find love in his eyes right now.

His hands was empty. He didn't brought anything? My confusion grew.

Mature Content ahead
Physical and sexual tortures
No offensive comments
Readers with soft heart may skip and read from where green tick emoji is.
Any offensive comments will be deleted and on repeating, maybe reported.

He walked slowly towards me staring into my eyes. I did same and I finally saw love in his eyes when eyes glistened a little but then his orbs again turned dark.

When he stood right in front of me, he grabbed my back neck pulling me close harshly and attacked his lips on mine.

He bit my lips and I bit his in return. My hands trailed up and held his shoulders.

He slammed me to the wall pressing his body on mine and pinned my hands above my head with his one hand. Its not like I can't free my hand. I can and within seconds, but who will tell what to a lovesick girl.

He held my jaw with his right hand tightly and bit my lips harshly. I whimpered in pain and he started smooching my lips making it red and swollen. I kissed him back with the same intense.

His right hand left my jaw and his fingers softly ran through my cleavage from top to down. I had wore just a baggy top and no bra in.

His hands entered in my top and cupped my blossom and I moaned. He squeezed it making me moan more loud as he entered his tongue in my mouth.

He started opening his shirt with one hand while eating my lips. After being off-shirt he tear off my top and pressed his hard chest to my soft boobs crushing me between him and wall.

I hissed when my back touched the cold wall. These whip marks were still hurting.

I felt his erection poking my lower abdomen.

He dig his head in my neck and bit there. I moaned but tilted my head giving him more access to bite me. He dig his teeth on my cleavage and by the time I knew, my upper half was covered with hickeys all over.

His hands went under my thigh as he wrapped my legs around him and carried me to the bed while my hands finally had hold of his shining tan back and his silky soft hair.

I felt a cold sensation at my thigh near his pocket. He pulled that thing out and kept it on the table beside the bed. My eyes widened seeing what it was.