Part 10 : To his Mansion

I HAD IMAGINED MY FUTURE WITH HIM. BUT NOW I HAVE TO KILL HIM.

Hayley's POV

After ringing the bell twice the door opened revealing Vivian in her night gown holding her phone

After ringing the bell twice the door opened revealing Vivian in her night gown holding her phone. She looked at me and her eyes widened.

"Hayley, Why are you crying?"

"He-He is V."

"Who is V?"

"Adrian Harper."
I said and burst into tears. She came and hugged me.

It was yesterday when I told Vini that, I have fallen for Adrian. I even wrote it in my diary. But what now? Adrian is my enemy and it's hard to hold gun against one whom I love.

Flashback

"This is my house."

"It's beautiful."

"Come."
He held onto my hands dragging me to his mansion. We both know we love each other. But neither anyone has confessed yet nor any skinship.

"Feel it as your home only."
I smiled at him.

"Adrian, you're ho---"
A tall man came out of the hall wearing his watch when he stopped once he saw me.

"He is my brother, Marshall Harper."

"Hello, I am Hayley."
I introduced myself by offering my hand, for handshake.

He didn't shake his hand with me instead stare at me, with furrowed eyebrows and a suspicious look. Like he is doubting me.
Feeling embarrassed I kept my hand back.

"Brother!"
Adrian whispered slightly.
"Stop making her uncomfortable."

"Why is she here?"

OK that was
RUDE!!!

"What do you mean by 'Why is she here?" this is my home too and she is my-- my..."
How can he introduce me when we are not on any terms.

"Whatever she is. I don't care. Better you don't feel it as your home... And leave as soon as possible."
He said to me, glaring at me with anger filled eyes.

What did I even do? Why is he like this?

"Anyways, I am heading off to the tor- building. I'll be late."
I guess he was about to say something else.

I saw Adrian nodding at him and his elder rushed towards the door.
Had Adrian not pulled me a little towards him, his brother would have hit my shoulder with his, purposely.

"I am sorry, on his behalf."

"It's ok. I guess he didn't like me."

"It's not like that. He is just not so good with new people. And that's the reason he is still single. Anyways come on."
_________________________________