Part 42 : Jealousy

IS VENGEANCE FOR OUR PAST LOVERS IMPORTANT THAN OUR PRESENT LOVERS?

Adrian's POV

"Sir."
Lia came and saluted us.
We, brothers were having lunch.

"What is she doing?"

"Sir... A-actually..."

"Speak Lia!"
I said.

"Push ups."
She said slowly.

"What?"
Marshall said in shock and my reaction was no less.

"Yes sir... She is doing push ups... I don't know, why."

"Had she gone crazy or what?"
Hyung asked.

"Exercise before torture."
I said and Marshall now knew what it meant.

"She is preparing herself to endure tortures.
She is a mafia. She knows that thing."
I said.

"We're also mafias... Her every preparation will fail... This time we'll torture her mentally."
I looked at him confused.

A girl walked in and bowed.
"Good morning sir."
She said to Marshall.

I looked at her. And she was no one of our mafia underworld... She had hourglass figure and had wore revealing dresses as if I'm interested in her. I rolled my eyes continuing with my lunch.

"Won't you ask who is she?"

"I know it already."
I said food filled in my mouth.
"Your prostitute."

"Yeah true... She is prostitute... But yours."
I choked on my food as I grabbed the glass of water. I drank it to calm myself.

"What?"
I said as I got normal.

"She loves you... If she will see you intimating with other woman. She will feel bad. And it will affect her mental strength."

"Lia take her outside... I need to talk."
Lia nodded taking that girl outside.

"She is a mafia too Marshall... She is trained to calm her mind in the worst situations..."

"She is definitely not trained to have her boyfriend intimating with other woman in front of her eyes."

"I-I can't touch other woman, except her... Even though she is my villain, she betrayed me, and I hate her for that. But touching other woman will be called as me cheating her too."

"If she cheated you then why can't you in return?"

"That was not our aim... Our aim is to make her dad suffer, not her."

"OK... But you tell me. If she sees you with other woman, won't she be affected by it... She'll cry and it will affect her health... And her health worsening will affect Arthur."

"Its not right... I never intimated with any prostitute..."

"Guess what now you need to."

"I will not touch that girl, no way!"
He rubbed his forehead.

"OK fine... But you can make it look like you both are intimating when in reality you aren't."

"But-"

"Adrian, you told me that you'll follow my every order related to her now. Then do follow."

He sighed and called Lia asking to bring that girl back.

I sat on the chair rubbing my forehead closing my eyes. I'm not liking this... But again this all is happening because of you only Hayley... If only you were just a normal girl... We would have married by now.