Chapter Twelve

I opened my eyes after I went to bed last night. Or was it early this morning? Even after my nap, I feel tired. I move my legs to get out of bed, and I flinch, feeling how sore I am in between my legs. Nope, scratch that, I feel sore everywhere.

He wore me out last night.

The Jerk!

It's all his fault.

Thinking of Owen, I want to hide under the covers of my bed for the rest of the day. I can't believe that I slept with him. The things he did to me, no one has ever brought me to such a high level. I enjoyed every part of it. Even when he put his fingers around my throat.

What's wrong with me?

I'm not the kind of woman who lets a man dominate me. I'm a strong and independent woman. I got lost in his deep blue eyes. I let myself be completely at his mercy.

It was the best sex I ever had.

Even if it scares me a little, I'm ready to go at it again and again.

I know he will never sleep with me again. He's a man whore. He loves sleeping around.

"I don't usually fuck the women on my bed." Those were the last words he told me before I left his place. I wonder what he meant by that?

What, I should worship him because he gave me the privilege to be on his bed while he was blowing my mind out.

Big woof.

Ugh! He's a hard man to understand.

I need coffee.

As I take the first step, I change my mind. I think I'm going to take a bath instead to relax my muscles.

If I'm taking a bath before my cup of coffee, it means that I truly need a bath. Normally, nothing comes before my coffee.

Stupid Owen.

I take my bathrobe and wrap it around my body, leaving my pyjamas underneath. I go to the bathroom to wash my teeth and do my morning routine before I run the bath.

When I'm about to turn the tap to let the water escape inside the bath, Someone is at my door,
knocking.

Who can this be? I'm not expecting anyone.

Great, the bath will have to wait.

"Elliot? What are you doing here?" I ask once I open the door. "Didn't we establish that you would never come back here again?" I try not to sound irritated by his presence.

"Hello, Taylor." He smiles at me, showing me that he brought coffee to my favourite place. "Can I come in, please?

Let's get this over with it. "I guess." I let him pass inside my place.

I take the cup of coffee he offers me. "So why are you here again?" As I walk, I try not to show how sore I am. I don't need his interrogation.

He takes the seat I offer him. "Right to the point, I see." He coughs. "Remember about two months ago? I bought us tickets for the white and black charity event that my office gathers every year. Well you see, it's this weekend. I was wondering if you still wanted to accompany me?"

Is he serious right now?

"What about your girlfriend?" I say sarcastically.

He scratches the back of his head nervously. "She was never my girlfriend. I don't want to go there alone. I'm not asking you to come as my date, just my plus one, please?"

I let out a scoff. "Isn't the same thing?"

He shakes his head. "I just want to save my appearance."

Save his appearance. Did he save my appearance when he slept with that skank behind my back? Why should I do this for him? I know I wasn't in love with him, but we were together for about one year. He could at least keep it in his pants.

I'm about to refuse when suddenly a very piss-off Owen barges through my door, glaring at Elliot. "What the fuck is he doing here?" He then looks at me, his mouth set in a firm line.

I position myself between them, putting my hand over Owen's chest. He's taller and bigger than me, so if he wants to, he can easily toss me aside to go straight at Elliot, but he doesn't. He's letting me handle this before he decides to do it himself, and the way his jaw is set, he won't do this smoothly.

"Elliot, I think it's time for you to leave," I say without removing my eyes from Owen.

"What? But..."

“You heard the lady." Owen interrupts Elliot. "You better listen to her, or we do this my way." He threatens him as his eyes are leaving mine to look at Elliot that's still behind me.

Elliot walks out of my apartment, fuming.

"What an imbecile weakling," Owen mumbles to himself.

I walk to the door to close it. Now it's time to deal with him. "What the fuck, Owen? What's your problem?"

He smirks. "Remember what happened the last time you asked me this?"

"You're not funny." I walk past him. "I think you better leave."

"Is that so." He steps toward me, and before I have the chance to do anything, Owen grabs me and sits me on my kitchen table.

I widen my eyes, gasping. "What are you doing?"

“I saved you once again. I'm simply collecting the due you own me." He opens my bathrobe, removing my pants and panties at the same time.

"What?" I panic. "Not so soon."

Why did I say that? I should end this, pushing him away, but my body betrays me as I shiver in anticipation of what he does next.

He put his hand on my shoulder to make me lie on the table. "Open those beautiful legs for me."

Against my better judgment, I do as he orders me to do.

"Wider, buttercup."

"Chssst" I hiss with pleaser as Owen doesn't waste his time licking my center chore.

I grab his hair with my fingers to bring him closer to me. "Oh, God!" I moan out loud.

"Call me Owen." He looks at me devilishly, smirking before he keeps on with his assault on me.

"Are you still sore?" He whispers as his breath tickles me.

"No!" I whimper as I'm desperate for him to continue.

"Good." That's all he says, penetrating a finger inside of me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I arch my back toward him as he puts a second finger.

"Fuck, you dripping wet, buttercup. All this because of me." He's proud of himself as he accelerates his thrust with his fingers.

He crawls bove me as he keeps his finger deep inside me. I'm surprised that the table is still standing.

He kisses me, swallowing my moans as his tongue explores my mouth.

Suddenly he grabs my neck with his other hand. "What was he doing here?" He retracts his fingers, staring at me.

I whine at the loss. "Don't stop!" I plead.

"Answer first." He tightens his hold on my throat, but not enough to hurt me.

"He came by to ask me if I wanted to accompany him on a charity event. I was about to refuse when you barged in."

"Good answer."

I let out a gasp as he thrusts two fingers at the same time. He accelerates his penetrations as I buck up toward his fingers. "You love when I have my eyes on you, buttercup."

I nod quickly.

He adds a third finger and I lose control as I scream his name. "OWEN!!!"

"That's right, let it all out."

An I did. It took one last thrust for me to come all over his fingers.

Owen releases my throat without saying another word, leaving me alone in my apartment, confused by what just happened.

Vote & Comment