EPILOGUE

The rest of the day with my parents went smoothly after they knew I was pregnant. Did I say, my parents? I meant my father. Owen and my father didn’t try to get in each other’s throats, so that was a good sign if you ask me.

Even though my apartment lease wasn’t over, I officially moved in with Owen. The time goes so fast. It’s already been three months now, and I love every minute of it.

In the beginning, it wasn’t easy because I was used to living on my own. It took some adjustments before we found our balance. I’m not saying we don’t argue because we do. We love each other. In the end, that’s all that matters to us. We have a baby on the way, and we can’t wait to see who she or he would look like.

A part of the things I need daily, my stuff, is still in my old place. As I said, my lease isn’t over yet.

The moment I moved in with Owen, I didn’t waste my time as I started to do my research to find us a new place to live. I’m a little picky since I want it near my workplace.

I know that when we move out from here, I will miss this place. It’s where I first met Owen. We even had our first kiss on the rooftop.

Maybe I should go up there. It’s been a while since the last time I stood on the rooftop. Owen is working late, so I have nothing better to do. It’s a full moon outside. I could enjoy watching the stars.

Instead of coffee, I’m boiling some water to make some chamomile.

I take a blanket in one hand and hold a cup filled with chamomile in the other before heading to my destination.

Don’t get me wrong. I love chamomile, but nothing beats coffee.

Hmm, coffee!

Great, I’m getting excited over coffee. Maybe I should jump Owen’s bones tonight.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Why should I be ashamed to want my man? Have you seen that piece of ass? Hmm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!

You win. I’m dropping the case.

Taylor-1 Rational thought-0

Whoohoo! I finally won against it.

If I had eyes, I would roll them by now.

I let out a chuckle. Sometimes I think I’m going crazy.

Opening the door that leads to the rooftop, my eyes widen, seeing what’s in front of me.

“Owen?” I ask, surprised to see him here.

He smirks. “It was a damn time you decided to come up here. I was afraid I would have to drag you up here myself, ruining my surprise in the same process.”

“What’s all this?” In the middle of the rooftop, there’s a table for two with two plates lying on it. A curtain made with white light illuminated our surroundings.

I take a sip from my cup, putting down the blanket I was holding on the armchair. “When did you have time to do all this?”

Owen smirks while he stands before me. “When I called earlier, informing you I was working late.”

“You did all this? This is so unlike you.” I look around one more time because I have a hard time believing what I’m seeing.

Okay, I’m giving you permission to jump up his bones.

Taylor-1 Rational thought-1 Owen-1000…

Without hesitation, I grab the blanket to spread it on the ground.

Owen lifts his eyebrows. “What are you doing?”

I don’t answer. I remove my clothes one by one instead, under Owen’s stare.

“Buttercup?” I can see the hunger in his eyes as Owen scans my body.

My body shivers with excitement, lying on the blanket. “Isn't it obvious?”

He’s so thoughtful doing this for me. I want to thank him, and I know only one way to do it.

Sue me!

My man is an alpha male. I’m sure, one way or another, he fantasizes about doing it outside. Here is the perfect place to do it.

I want him so badly, and even now, it’s not our first time. I gasp and moan, seeing Owen unzipping his pants. He puts them down just enough to release himself.

I don’t know how to describe it, but me being fully naked and him still having his clothes on, I found this erotic.

I toss my head back and let out a cry as Owen slams inside me. My hands try to grab onto him. He doesn’t let me touch him as he pins them down with one hand above my head.

“Owen!” I look him into his eyes as my orgasm approaches.

He growls above me.

I arch my back toward him while Owen gives his full attention to my already hard nipples. He pinches one, biting the other.

Even if Owen still holds my hands above my head, that doesn’t stop me from pushing my hips back into him while he sinks into me.

I’m so close to finishing.

“Come for me, buttercup.” He orders me.

It’s like he knows my body because, after his words, I explode as an orgasm hits me hard.

Fuck! That man knows how to drive me crazy.

Owen pinches my center chore as he keeps thrusting inside my walls. He accelerates his thrust until his warm seed spills inside me.

He releases my hands. I slowly get up from the blanket to put my clothes on. I lay back down beside him. I melt into him once Owen tucks me into his body.

“I’m sorry. I ruined your dinner. It must be cold by now.” I chuckle.

This right here, being in his arms, is my favourite place.

He caresses the side of my face with his knuckles. “Merry me.”

My eyes blink rapidly. Did I hear what I think I did?

I look at him without hiding how surprised I am. “What?”

Owen looks deep into my eyes to show me how he isn’t joking around. “I want you to become my wife.”

He said it again.

Taylor, he’s waiting for an answer.

Oh, right.

Without hesitation, I let out one word. “Yes.”

Owen brings his lips down to kiss me like there’s no tomorrow.

I know we have known each other only a few months, but when you know, you know. I know what I want, and he’s lying beside me.

Who would have thought that in the beginning, my rude next neighbour would become my fiance and the father of my unborn child? This may be the end of the life I know, but it’s only the beginning of a new adventure. I can't wait to see what the future may hold for us.

The End

Vote & Comment