Chapter Seventeen

Owen wraps his hand around my neck as his lips come down to mine, invading his tongue inside of my mouth. As he releases my lips, Owen kneels down on his bed. He hovers above my body before slamming into me.

I toss my head to the back as a moan escapes my lips. I move my arms to wrap them around his neck, but he doesn’t let me. He pins them above my head.

“Be a good girl for me, buttercup. Keep them right there.” He whispers so close to my lips that it tickles me a little. Owen withdraws from me, but not completely. As the head of his shaft is an inch out of me. He plunges right back into me.

“Owen!” I moan his name. “Oh, yes!”

“You’re so beautiful when you are looking at me like that. So needy for me to keep going.” He thrust back inside.

Owen groans above me, looking deep into my soul. “You’re quite handsome yourself.” I let out a giggle.

He bent down over my chest, capturing my erect nipple between his lips and sucking it. My giggle stopped after that. I arch my back, letting out a cry as Owen pinches my other nipple.

He still holds my arms above my head. I’m still trapped between him and the bed, but I don’t care. I’m exactly where I want to be. I close my eyes as Owen continues to slam his big shaft between my walls.

“I’m almost done.” I bite my lips. “Can I come, Mr. Blake?”

I tease him but seeing his expression, I know I will soon regret my decision.

Owen let out a growl as if he lost the last control he had within himself. “Mine.” Owen surprises me by saying. I don’t think that he even realized what he let out.

“I’m going to show you, teasing me like that.” He gives me relentless thrusts as I welcome everything with open arms.

“Ahhgg!” I scream as my come flows all over his shaft.

Owen continues penetrating me, grunting as I clung to him for dear life. The only thing we can hear in his room besides our moans of pleasure was our bodies colliding with one another.

“I want you to come again before I’m done with you, buttercup.”

And I did. Owen pounds inside me three more times before he spills his seed inside me.

As I try to catch up my breath. I look at the ceiling. I can’t get out of my head when he said mine. I don’t know if he meant it or if it was in the heat of the moment.

It will be better if I keep this little information to myself. We both made the decision that we are only two people who satisfy the needs of the other. I can’t think that far ahead. I don’t want to ruin it by bringing this up.

Now what?

Do I go home or do I stay here?

Last time we were in this kind of situation. He told me in his own way that he was lost as I was, and I ran away from him.

How do I bring this up?

I don’t want to sound needy, asking him if I can stay.

Ugh, this will be harder than I thought.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

This situation is stupid, but I’m getting addicted to it.

Owen moves beside me, turning his body on the side facing me. He moves some of my hair that was over my eyes. “Would you like to come and take a shower with me?

Sometimes his gestures surprise me.

“Why do I suspect that it won’t be a normal shower.”

Owen grins at my comment. “No complaints here.”

“I guess.” I tease him, answering his question.

I soon regret my words as Owen playfully tickles me on my stomach.

I laugh, crying as he touches my sensitive area. “Stop!” I say in between my laughs.

“Then answer me properly.” He grins from ear to ear.

He removes his hand from me as he waits for my answer. His eyes dance with humour. I know he’s ready to tickle me again if he doesn’t like my answer.

I clear my throat. “It will be my pleasure to go take a shower with you.”

I didn’t want to say a simple yes in case it wasn’t enough to satisfy him. I didn’t want to get tickled again.

I wonder what got into him so he will be so playful tonight.

When I first met him he was brooding and didn’t give a crap about anything. I like this side of him when he's all playful. I’m afraid I won’t see him often when he’s like this.

I should be privileged to have seen him this way.

Owen takes my hand to guide me out of bed, bringing me to his bathroom.

“Where were we?” He lowers his mouth to my neck, gazing with his teeth.

I bite my lips, trying to contain the moans that want so desperately to escape from me. “We were about to take a shower.”

Owen backs me up, making me sit on the bathroom counter. “It can wait.”

He opens a drawer, grabbing the preservatives. Once he put it on him, he spreads my legs, penetrating me.

“Mmhmm.” I throw my head back. He keeps thrusting inside of me, kissing the base of my neck.

Owen speeds up his thrusts as I clench around him. “Fuck, buttercup. You’re driving me crazy. I love when you move your body with me.

Each movement is harder, deeper than the last one.

He isn’t the only one who feels insane with needs. I never thought it could be so erotic.

Compared to my ex when it comes to sex, Owen’s the real deal.

He slams inside my center chore so hard that I’m sure my ass will feel it in the morning. It must be red by now.

“Come for me, buttercup.” He grunts.

And I did. I came three times tonight. His movements start to slow in rhythm, feeling him shudder against me.

I for one, I’m so happy we are in the bathroom. I need a shower pronto. Our bodies are covered with sweat because of the passion we shared.

Tomorrow, it won’t just be my buttocks that will be sore, my whole body will feel the same.

I’m not complaining. I will never complain about having a man like Owen in between my thighs.

Vote & Comment