2.

Los Angeles, California
1994
*excuse any mistakes*

Samirah Williams| early July
   "Aww you look so you cute." Destiny cooed.
I looked up at Destiny in the mirror seeing her play with my hair and gave her an unsure look.

Samirah really wasn't the makeup type and always felt weird whenever She had to dress up for any occasion. Especially with Des, she would always take the chance to dress up Samirah whenever she could.

"Des I don't know, you don't think it's too much?" Destiny stopped playing with my hair and stale faced me putting one hand on her hip, smiling down at me through the mirror.

"Now you know you fine stop it, now let me pick you out an outfit." She smiled brightly, going over into her closet. I turned away from the vanity looking at Destiny. 

"What about a real cute dre-" Destiny said before I cut her off.

"No." I said with the quickness.

" but, you'd look so cute come onnn." Destiny whined.

" Can we just go now, this lil party done probably started like a whole 4 hours ago and you in here playing dress up with Sam." Destiny jumped putting her hand on her chest, almost forgetting Ebony was even in the room because of how quiet she was.

"Uh, you can wait." Destiny rolled her eyes before, continuing to rummage through the rack of clothes. Ebony rolled her eyes, before getting up from the bed.

" I really don't like you. "

  Destiny turned around smiling, giving Ebony the middle finger.

"Yea you too." Ebony laughed before leaving out the room.

"Why can't y'all ever be nice." I  laughed.

"That's her, she always acting like she got a stick up her ass or something like damn smile, be happy, I don't know." Destiny said finally finding the right outfit.

  I just shook my head and laughed to myself pinching at the bridge of my nose.

"This." Destiny turned around showing me the outfit.

It was a two piece denim set that would hug Samirah's frame perfectly.

"Eh, alright I'll wear it if it means we can hurry up and go." I shrugged taking the outfit making Destiny smile.

Soon after, I threw on my outfit, putting on a pair of air Jordan 1 lows that were a velvet sandy brown and white color.  then grabbed my mini black dickies back-bag , catching a quick glance in the mirror deciding to apply some lip gloss.

"Alright, ima be outside!" I yelled out to Destiny who was fixing up her edges in the bathroom down the hall.

" Ight, I'm almost finished!"

I then made my way down the stairs giving Jermaine, Destiny's older brother a quick hey who was sitting on the couch watching tv, receiving a head nod in return.

After waiting a few minutes Destiny came strolling came out.

"Alright y'all let's gooo!" Destiny exclaimed doing a lil dance walking down the porch in between Ebony and me.