5.

Los Angeles, California
1994
*excuse any mistakes *

Sincere Moore| July
"Ant I keep telling you, something ain't right with ole boy." Here I was once again tryna convince this fool of something, that should be very evident.

" Yo, look all I'm saying is, don't you think it's a little unusual how this nigga always M.I.A whenever some fuck shit go on,"

"I mean I don't know about you but I find that very fucking unusual." I'm not gonna just go ahead and call Anthony dence but, his been known for having a poor judgment of character.

I got up for the cream coated recliner. Going over to the window I moved the eggshell colored curtains to the side, peering out.

I was reluctant to just hanging up on the nigga. It was apparent that me saying all of this wasn't going anywhere but, in one ear and out the other.

One thing about Ant is he could be real stubborn. Especially, whenever he had a gut feeling about something. There was no persuading him.

Shit, even if he was dead in the wrong.

That's something I've always admired about him. But all at the same time annoyed the fuck outta me.

Finally intruding in on his long rant. I had enough.

"Aight, - look ima hit you up later, yeah - aight." Ending my call with Ant, I proceed to dial in the digits of the next number I intended to call in the first place.

Finding my way back to my original sit I waited as the call came in.

The line finally clicked over.

" Yeah-- yo where you at ?" I rubbed at my temple out of irritation.

I sucked my teeth. " You with Mo? -- right now, right now??"

"Yeah, aight man -- you know we gotta go make meet dude. So you really need to hurry yo' ass up. If you don't mind."

After a few more words were exchanged, I put the phone back on the receiver. I hopped up from my sit, heading towards Jermaine's spare room.

I took out my duffle bag picking from my clothes pondering on what I was gonna wear. I chose something that I thought was decent enough.

I helped myself to the guest bathroom, handling my business.

After, about another 20 minutes passed by, Jermaine honked the horn letting me know he was here. I went over to the entertainment center opening up the little compartment, getting the spare key from under the stack of movies.

And the substances for our distribute. Slipping it into the receptacle Jermaine gave me for this earlier on today.

I locked up and made my way downstairs. Stopping my journey, I approached Jermaine's Mercedes-Benz.

I could barely see him through the tented windows. But, what I could see was him pickering on the phone with whoever was on the other end.

Tapping at the blacked out window, signaling for him to unlock the door. It was a brief moment before I heard a click, seeing that as leeway to go ahead and open the door.