VIII. Confessions being made..

Mumbo's POV:

I was a bit nervous on how the hermits would react. Grian wasn't here yet, nor has anyone seen him. Now I was with Iskall outside of sahara to greet all the hermits. I heard fireworks and saw X landing with Joe and Stress. "Hallo!" Iskall said. "Hey luvs!" Stress said. X nodded and Joe smiled. I gestured for them to come inside and led them to the meeting room. "Sahara is already so big and it is not even near finished!" Joe exclamed. "Yeah its uh, a big project..." I said. X putted his hand on my shoulder. "Whatever Grian has to tell us, it will be alright." He said.

Time skip

Iskall and I exchanged concerned glances. Grian still hasn't arived and it has been 10 minutes. Now I realised, we haven'nt seen Scar too. All the hermits were already here.
It was deadly quiet until we heard rockets outside.

Third person POV:

Grian entered the meeting room with Scar and he looked messed up. His hair was messier then normal and his face had some dirt on it. His sweater was also dirty and there were some holes. "H-hi.." Grian said and he sat down in his chair. Scar walked to the rest of the hermits."Are you okay luv?..." Stress asked on a soft, sweet tone.

"I-I am fine!" He stumbled out.

Grian's POV:

I got nervous and said Im gine because of anxiety. Stupid. Stupid. Me. I smiled nervously when I felt a hand on mine. I looked at were the hand came from and saw Mumbo. He nodded and gave a reasuring smile.

"A-Actually I am not fine..." I said. People started looking concerned and I gulped. "Can you tell us why Grian?..." X said who was standing infront of the hermits. "I-I have been getting nightmares lately... A-about uhm... About my past... And my back has been hurting a lot..." I said.

"Care to explain?..."

I took a deep shaky breath and started to explain.

"Well you see... When Mumbo left for hermitcraft... I decided to visit some old friends in japan... S-sam and Taurtis... I joined their school b-but it was cursed... There was no time what so ever, it stood still while the rest of the world continued... I-it all went well, well until halloween... S-something inside of Sam snapped.... He-" I stopped and started whiping my tears but they kept falling. I felt a hand on my back. "Its okay Gri..." Mumbo said.

I took a shaky breath and continued. "He s-stabbed Taurtis in the side o-of his stomach... I-I did not know a-and Taurtis drove me to the a-airport... W-we got in a c-car crash..." I letted out a sob but continued. "I-I was forced to go back to S-sam... H-he made me pretend that I-I was T-Taurtis... H-he and his girlfriend Yuki u-used to torture me w-when I did something they did not l-like..." I letted out another sob and Scar rushed towards me. I clung onto him as he picked me up and sat down.

"Shh... Its okay Gri.... You are safe here...." Mumbo said. I sniffed. "T-they forced me to a t-therapist... though i-its more acurate a-as a r@pist... I-I tried reporting t-to the police but they uhm.... t-they did not listen... e-eventually when Taurtis was freed Sam was taken to prison..." I letted out a Sob again.

"Gri..." Iskall said. "I-its fine- I-Im fine-" I said. I saw disgust and concern in the hermits eyes. I sighed.

"After that I-I escaped back... After four y-years I started my own s-server... EVO.." People gasped. Evo was a legend amongst the minecrafters. Everyone knew it. Kids were thought about it in school. "A-as you know it was a t-timetraveling server... b-but we were cursed... By the Watchers... t-they left behind small hints... w-we did not have time... W-when we went to slay the ender dragon I uhm..." I letted out another sob. As I gripped tighter onto Scar.

"I-I got kidnapped to join t-them... I h-had no choice... t-they did horrible... unspeakable... things...." I hugged Mumbo tighter. "T-they made me w-watch... H-how they d-destroyed the server... b-burning it down... A-and killed all m-my friends.... a-and I-I couldnt do anything..." I looked at Mumbo. Mumbo nodded and I got up.

I sighed as everyone looked confused. I started to pull of my sweater but was interupted. "Grian what are you doing?... You dont have to..." Scar said. "Let me just show you something..." I pulled off my sweater revealing my body and arms, littered in scars and burn marks. I was afraid they would see my surgery scar's but they didn't notice. I stretched out my wings and heard gasps. "They are so pretty! Grian why did you not tell us that you have wings?!" Ren said. "Because I am disgusted by them and scared of them..." "Why?" Doc asked. "They once were rainbow colloured parrot wings with golden feathers... because of the watchers..." I trailed off.

Stress ran towards me. She cought me off guard by pulling me into a hug. Soon, most off the hermits followed and I started to cry again. "Shh... Its okay luv..." I smiled. "Thank you guys..."