X. Bye for now..

Third person POV:

It was a special morning. Grian had decided to leave a week from hermitcraft to go to his son's funeral and Mumbo had decided to come with for support and comfort. Scar and Iskall had helped Grian and Mumbo pack everything up in shulker boxes. Grian had two full shulker boxes full of golden carrots, potatoes and meat, A shulkerbox with two sets of armour, tools and elytra's and a box with essentials like blocks. Mumbo also had some shulker boxes but incase of blocks he had redstone stuff. All the hermits had gathered in the shopping district to say bye.

Grian and Mumbo were saying bye's and gave everyone hugs. "Welp, it is time for you two to go." X said. Mumbo and Grian walked up to the portal while X lit it. They turned around. "We will be back in a week or so..." Grian said. "Bye everyone." Mumbo said. "Everyone waved and smiled and the two hermits turned back around. 

Grians POV:

I looked up to the portal and hesitated. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at Mumbo and he gave me a resuring smile. I took a deep breath and walked through.

In the dream smp...

Third person POV:

Every member of the dream smp had gathered in l'menburg.
"Uh why are we here again and why is dream out of prison?." Quackity asked. "I invited Grian, my brother, over for Tommy's funeral..." Phil said. Everybody knew Grian. Infact Grian was a legend. He was known for his server EVO along with his fantastic buildings. He also was known for the fact that when he needed it he could be a pvp god. "And why exactly for Tommy's funeral?" Jack said. "Because he is his father." It was dead silent. Everyone always though Phil was his father.

Suddenly A portal appeared infront of the Dreamp smp members. Two male figures stepped out. One small and young looking, with a way to big sweater, beautiful wings, a crossbody leather shoulder bag, goggles on his head and a lot of bracelets. The other one, tall and slender like, raven black hair and a mustache and a black suit with red tie. Everybody knew them. Grian and Mumbo Jumbo. A famous builder and redstoner. After the portal closed Grian emedeantly teared up.

"PHIL!!" He yelled as he ran towards Phil and hugged him tightly. He was so small, his head barely reached Phil's chest. "Hey Gri..." He said, hugging the small hermit back. "Hi-" Mumbo said awkardly. "I thought only Grian would come?" Fundy said. "I came here for support and comfort as his best friend-" Mumbo said, a bit nervous. Grian letted out a small sob. "Hey mate... It's okay..." Phil said. He letted go of grian and got to one knee, staring at Grian's face. "P-Phil I-I failed..." G said. "You didn't brother... You only did what was best for Tommy..." Phil whiped Grian's tears away. 

After another minute of a deadly silence Grian turned around. "I am sorry for that- Well hi, I am Grian- Father of Tommy..." He said. Some people waved while others just stood there. "Wait who is his mother then??" A curious voice said out of the crowd. "Uhm..." Grian strugled a bit and Mumbo emedeantly went into overprotective best friend mode. "Thats a sensitive topic. He rather does not talk about it." He said as he made his way towards Grian. He putted his hand on his shoulder and gave a reasuring smile.

"Well I guess it is polite if we introduce ourselfs, Tubbo, do you wanna start?" Phil said, breaking the tension. After everybody introduced themselves, some with a bit of a joke, they all parted ways, Grian, Tubbo, Ranboo, Mumbo, Phil, Sam and Dream staying behind. Grian finally asked the question everybody waited for. "Now. Who killed. My. Son." He said sternly. "Grian maybe la-" "No Phil I need to know." Grian said. "D-Dream and Sam did." Tubbo said. Grian's eyes shot open, almost bigger then Kerallis his eyes. He started to tear up and panick. "No... no no no... cant... be..." He mumbled. "Grian, Grian. Hey hey hey buddy... Listen to me..." Mumbo said emedeantly, kneeling down infront of him. "Grian Sam is locked up remember? He is in prison as you told us. He can't hurt you anymore." Mumbo tried to resure him. "B-but Tubbo s-said..." "Maybe it was a different Sam... Let's ask them alright?..." Mumbo said, getting a small nod from Grian. Mumbo got up. Phil looked with concern and worry at Grian.

If this was only caused by one name, what else could happen? What happend to him?... Phil questioned in his head. "Tubbo. Who is this Sam?" Mumbo asked politely. Tubbo pointed at the creeper in netherite armour. "See G? It is not him... He can't hurt you..." Mumbo said as he patted Grians head. Grian seemed to calm down. "Now. Why. Did. You. KILL. HIM?!" Grian yelled. There was a shot of fear in Sam's eyes that fastly dissapeared. "I did not kill him. Dream did." He said with a monotone voice. Dream chuckled. "But you left him in my cell to rot~" He said. Grian grabbed his sword from his belt and pointed the edge on Dreams neck. 

"You are the Admin. You are supposed to protect your server and people!!" Grian said. Dream only laughed. "Grian maybe we sho-" Grian held up his other hand. "HE WAS MY GOD DAMN SON DREAM. AND YOU KILLED HIM. WORSE IS YOUR THE ADMIN. AN ADMINS DUTY IS TO PROTECT THEIR SERVER!!!" Grian's voice echoed over l'menburg. "Grian he has to go back to prison." Sam said. Grian lowered his sword and Sam and Dream walked off. "Lets go to my place, alright brother? then we can talk..." Phil said while Mumbo putted a hand on his shoulder. "Alright..." Grian putted his sword away and they walked off.