IX. Son?

Third person POV:

Everyone got up and Grian pulled his sweater back on, ripping his sweater in the back because of his wings. He had finally calmed down, thinking nothing can go more wrong. But oh boy was he wrong.

"Grian, can I speak with you in the hallway?" X asked. Grian nodded. "Can Scar come though?.." "ofcourse". X, Scar and Grian walked into the hallway while the rest of the hermits were talking.

"What is it X?" Grian asked while he was being hugged from behind by Scar. "I have gotten some news, from the Dream smp." Grian stood still, his smile dropping a bit. "What is it X?.." X handed him a letter. Grian opened it and started to read it out loud.

'Dear brother.
Philza speaking here.
Uhm, this is hard to say.
Its about Tommy.
He has been killed..
Im so sorry brother.
You can visit if you want to go to his funeral.
Dream will be able to open the portal tommorow.
Stay strong
- Philza Minecraft.'

Grian started to sob. "No no no no, I failed Scar, I failed." He turned around and hugged Scar tight while he cried. "Who is Tommy Grian?" X asked. Grian was silent. "Gri?" "M-my son... I was pregnant after Highschool in Japan..." "How- Grian are you trans?..." X asked. Scar nodded as he sat down on the floor with Grian. "Oh Gri..." Grian flinched when X stook out his hand. X carefully got to their level and started rubbing Grian's back. "You shouldve told me earlier G..." "Y-your not gonna ban me?.." "no ofcourse we're not!" "And if he does im comming with you." Scar said,  hugging Grian tight. "S-Scar can you tell the others... I-I need some time... I'll be in the c-cave..." Grian said and Scar nodded. He gave a kiss on Grian's head. Grian got up. "If you need me or Scar, just call, alright?" "Yeah X." Grian gave a small smile and flew off. "Lets go tell the others, I guess..." Scar nodded and they walked back.

Meanwhile in the dream smp

"Phil!!" Tubbo said. "Yes mate?" Phil answered. "Everyone is wondering who that letter is for, the one you asked dream to send to a different server? Everyone talks about it!" Tubbo said. "Including us." Ranboo said. Phil chuckled with a sad smile. "Well its for my brother abo-" "BROTHER?! YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!" "Yep..." "Why so sad?... I could feel it from outside..." Ghostbur floated in. "My brother and I got sepperated when we were very young... Our parrents didn't love him... Saying he was a freak because he had parrot wings incase of wings like mine... They just gave him mony and kicked him out after our parrents got a divorce... They kept me because I was the "perfect one" but I always wondered where he was..." "Oh..." Ghostbur said. "Have some blue!" "Thank you mate..." Phil took the blue from him. "What was the letter about then?" Tubbo asked. "Because of Tommy... since he... died... I asked dream to invite him to the server, for his funeral..." "Why though, if you got seperated so young, he wouldn't know Tommy since he is your son."

"Actually, Grian is his dad..." Phil said. Instead of screaming they stood there. In utter silence. "So your not his real... Father?..." Tubbo finally spoke. Phil nodded. "Wow..." Ranboo said. "If he accepted he will be coming tommorow..." Phil said. "Ill make a welcome fest in L'menburg!" Tubbo said. "No..." "No?" Ranboo asked. "You can invite the server to come and meet, but no festival, especially for him. He probally is in major grieve. After all Tommy was his son and he had to leave him because he couldn't keep him safe enough where he lived." "Alrighty... I will go around the server to tell everyone." Tubbo said and with that he left.

Back in hermitcraft.

"GRIAN WHAT?!" "but- how?!" "Poor G..." X tried to calm the hermits down. "QUIET!" Scar yelled. everyone went silent. "We only told you guys this to kepe you up-to-date since Grian will be leaving for the funeral, please dont overwelm him with questions nor ask him random things out of a sudden about it." Scar said. The hermist nodded and mumbled. "Mumbo, as his bestfriend, can you go with him? you know him longer then any of us, and he will probaly ask you anyways." Scar asked. "Ofcourse Scar." Mumbo responded. "Welp everyone, I guess you all can go back to what you guys were doing before the meeting." X said, wrapping everything up. The hermits started mumbling and talking and started taking their excit.