XII. They'r back...

Third person POV:

Mumbo and Grian checked their comunicators. "No no no no no no no no no..." He mumbled over and over again. Fear in their eyes. Grian started sobbing as he panicked. He pushed Tommy away and rolled up into a ball. Mumbo rushed towards Dream mumbling something and Dream nodded. Dream managed to get his handcufs off and Mumbo rushed to Grian. The smp members saw that Dreams handcuffs were off as Mumbo did his best to comfort and calm down Grian. "DREAM!!" Quackity yelled. He and Sam rushed towards him.

But then the unexpected happend.

Dream took of his mask. "IDIOTS I AM TRYING TO HELP THEM HERE. THEIR SERVER IS IN BIG, BIG DANGER AND YOUR CONCERNED ABOUT MY HANDCUFFS BEING OFF?!" Dream yelled. Everyone went silent except for Mumbo and Grian. "M-Mumbo i-its not real r-right?! R-right..." Grian said. Mumbo just stared at the ground. "SEE?!" Dream yelled as he gestured towards them. "THEY NEED TO GO HOME NOW SO IF YOU LET ME MAKE THE PORTAL THEN AFTER YOU CAN LOCK ME UP ALL YOU WANT!!" Dream yelled.

Sam and Quackity nodded. Dream started mumbling a spell as his hands glowed green. His surroundings started glowing green too. Grian stood up with Mumbo after he calmed down a bit. "Dad let me go with you!!" Tommy said. Grian turned around and his heart seem to break again. "Tommy there are watchers infultrating the server! As much as I love you you can't come..." Grian said as he teared up. "Pa, I am sure there is a way! Please don't leave..." Grian hugged him. "T-tommy I'm sorry but I can't..." He said. "I'm sure there is a wa-" Phil said but he got interupted by Grian.

"Phil, as much as I wanna say yes, right now there are watchers infultrating the server. I have faced them before but going at war at nine years old is not even close to facing watchers. I. Don't. Want. Him. To. Get. Hurt. More!!!" Grian said. "But dad!-" "No Tommy, I have missed you so much and my heart was broken when I heard you died!! I am not letting that happen again understood?" Tommy nodded. Grian hugged Tommy. "I'm sorry son... I promise to visit after we defeated them alright?..." "Alright pubba..." Grian kissed Tommy on his head. "Grian, Mumbo. Dream has the portal done!" Sapnap yelled. "Bye Toms..." "Bye pubba..." Puffy, Ranboo and Tubbo walked up to Tommy.

Grian walkd towards Dream and Mumbo. Tommy started to cry. No one has ever seen him cry. Grian nodded and Dream opened the portal. Grian and Mumbo waved goodbye and went through. Grian shot one last glance as he stepped into the portal and as he was about to teleport he saw Tommy running towards the portal and heard yells.

And then Grian was gone.

Still in the dream smp

"TOMMY NO!!" Dream yelled as Tommy ran towards the portal. Dream tried to close it but he was to late. Tommy went through and the portal closed behind him. Dream fell onto the ground, about to pass out. George and Sapnap ran towards him as the rest were all panicking. They helped Dream up and letted his arms rest on their shoulders. "Dream what do we do now?!" Sam said. "W-wait... w-we can only wait..." Dream said weakly. "But we need to get him back!! ITS DANGEROUS THERE!!" Tubbo said. "I-Im the only one who can open t-the portal and It already closed... I-I can't open it again... to... weak..." Dream said as his eyes slowely closed.

"We need to get Dream medical atention!! Anywhere we can go?!" Sapnap said. "My house! Its the closest and I have medical suplies." Phil said. Dream passed out. "Alright..." "I will come." Sam said and george nodded. Everyone went off to do their own stuff while Sapnap, George, Sam, Dream and Phil went to Phil's house.